• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your GGA!
14 14

801 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2023 at 6:54 PM, Foxtrot70 said:

If there was Rulah cover from the baker hand would be this one imho.   The composition, the detail, the animals , the nuances of figure seem better than Kamen for the period but hey maybe he had a good day.  Either way definitely a classic gga 

B3704230-E198-4981-B0D0-A195A1638913.jpeg

I strongly disagree with your opinion that Rulah 22 is a Baker cover. It is more in the style of Kamen. You might have been more focused on the other parts of her figure to not notice the unappealing foot with the stubby toes which stood out to me. Baker women had nicely drawn bare feet without the stubby toes as shown in these other Baker covers of the time.

All Top 16, JoJo 25, Seven Seas 5, Zago 4, Zoot 8

That Rulah cover reminded me of the woman on the Panic 5 cover. lol

all-top-comics-16.jpg

jo-jo-25.jpg

seven-seas-5.jpg

Zago-4.jpg

zoot-8.jpg

panic-5.jpg

On 3/29/2023 at 1:09 PM, gadzukes said:

Not a cover... but I really like this House ad

IMG_6330.jpeg

For me, it was always Betty. Veronica was too fickle. wealthy, but fickle. Betty would stand by you through thick or thin and I bet she'd treat you right. 

I have a rich fantasy life.

On 3/30/2023 at 7:22 AM, The Black Hand ® said:

For me, it was always Betty. Veronica was too fickle. wealthy, but fickle. Betty would stand by you through thick or thin and I bet she'd treat you right. 

I have a rich fantasy life.

As pretty as they both were........ I'm going to have to agree with you.  If an anonymous poll was done I think Betty would get the bigger numbers for the reasons you mentioned.