• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your GGA!
14 14

801 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2023 at 11:01 AM, AndrewCup said:

Ingels cover - very nice in hand.  She looks concerned but I think she should be more-so...

Startling Comics 46 7-47  65.jpg

Looks way better than that grade great good girl cover 

On 3/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, Sarg said:

"Alec Hope" story? Wasn't that just some Iger Shop pseudonym?

Isn't this cover by Kamen?

Mine says Baker. This might be one of those covers that's still up for debate. 

20181211_193852-1_1_1.jpg

On 3/7/2023 at 9:20 PM, BriD. said:

Mine says Baker. This might be one of those covers that's still up for debate. 

20181211_193852-1_1_1.jpg

It looks more Kamen-esque than Baker-esque to me, but we may never know. For one thing, artists could have tag teamed on any given cover (especially anything coming out of the production-line-like Iger shop), and for another thing, a ham-handed inker can obscure the deft touch of a talented artist.

Edited by jimbo_7071

On 3/8/2023 at 5:09 AM, jimbo_7071 said:

It looks more Kamen-esque than Baker-esque to me, but we may never know. For one thing, artists could have tag teamed on any given cover (especially anything coming out of the production-line-like Iger shop), and for another thing, a ham-handed inker can obscure the deft touch of a talented artist.

I agree nothing about zoot 14 cover feels remotely baker.    On the other hand baker definitely did work for fox during this period.   I could see Kamen pencils / influence possibly with bad inker as you suggested.