• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane discussion and appreciation thread. Lets see those covers!
4 4

292 posts in this topic

On 2/25/2023 at 12:41 PM, The Comics Trip said:

I just came across this amazing poster in a comic book nook in a local bookstore. Probably the best $20 I've spent recently? Information is pretty scarce around the value of this poster, anyone else have it? Anyone else has sent it to CGC for grading?

PXL_20230225_171451166.jpg

PXL_20230225_171600763.MP.jpg

PXL_20230225_171555826.jpg

Frame it - don't grade it

Here’s my ghostly one of one Haunt 4 second printing. Five of them in the census 3, 9.8’s and 2, 9.6’s ALL of them signed signature series!! I believe they were ALL signed and graded at the Stan Lee tribute event on May 8th 2010 ! So I would assume I have the only copy that is unsigned! I have never actually seen another second print copy and I have been searching for one for a lonnnnnng time. Mine is the only one prove me wrong!

IMG_2657.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

On 10/7/2023 at 12:57 PM, Legion HQ said:

Hell yeah! Glad I won the earlier copy! Wow!

Honestly, I was worried with you out of the picture that it would have gone for much less but I guess people decided to go crazy.