• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane discussion and appreciation thread. Lets see those covers!
4 4

292 posts in this topic

Ok. Let’s take an unofficial poll. What are your top 3 ASM McFarlane covers?

For me:

1.#311

2.#301

3.#328

I realize #300 is the iconic book/cover from the run, but these are personally my 3 favorites. Interested to hear other opinions.

Edited by Mr.Fantastic

On 3/25/2022 at 4:52 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

I wish I got taxes back.

All that means is I paid the Canadian tax man WAY too much in taxes upfront in a Covid year. Put some funds into my RRSP (like a USA 401k?) to get a rare tax refund. Got to buy more comics, art books, comic original :yeehaw: art.

On 3/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, aardvark88 said:

Will spend my income tax return refund on this incredible Todd-father Artist Edition hardcover by IDW:

No description available.

On sale in September 2022, retail $150 US or about $195 Cdn. loonies.

On 3/26/2022 at 11:38 AM, aardvark88 said:

On sale in September 2022, retail $150 US or about $195 Cdn. loonies.

You know if they are releasing a variant, signed edition?

On 3/26/2022 at 9:01 AM, D2 said:

You know if they are releasing a variant, signed edition?

Sorry, don't know if IDW will release a signed edition that would save us a 3-4 hour line up trying to get Todd's signature. Just know that Amazon Canada is already taking pre-orders online for the Sept. 2022 release date with 'free' Amazon Prime shipping for the large heavy box.

On 3/27/2022 at 12:47 AM, aardvark88 said:

Sorry, don't know if IDW will release a signed edition that would save us a 3-4 hour line up trying to get Todd's signature. Just know that Amazon Canada is already taking pre-orders online for the Sept. 2022 release date with 'free' Amazon Prime shipping for the large heavy box.

Which is already a benefit. 

I would assume they make a signed variant? I think all artist editions have them?