• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage June Auction
7 7

756 posts in this topic

First time watching a Heritage Live Auction.  I put a bid on the Hush (Supes/Ivy) piece just to get in on the action and turned out the final hammer price was closer than I thought it would go for.  Can't tell if I dodged a bullet or if I should have gone higher.  lol   I can see how these live auctions can be dangerous for anyone with an itchy finger.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:50 AM, ExNihilo said:

First time watching a Heritage Live Auction.  I put a bid on the Hush (Supes/Ivy) piece just to get in on the action and turned out the final hammer price was closer than I thought it would go for.  Can't tell if I dodged a bullet or if I should have gone higher.  lol   I can see how these live auctions can be dangerous for anyone with an itchy finger.

Nice page, but no Batman kept the price grounded.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:55 AM, stinkininkin said:

Nice page, but no Batman kept the price grounded.

Yeah, Hush OA is my holy grail and I'm still trying to learn the ropes on valuation for these pieces so I know how much I should save up before I have a real chance at a piece.  :wishluck:.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, delekkerste said:

It's awesome...maybe the best non-X-Men Lee/Williams piece out there? hm 

I re-read Hush recently and there's A LOT of great, iconic panels in that entire series.  And then if you include some of the variant or TPB/Collection covers that have been done?  Just amazing, all of it.