• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2022 at 6:35 PM, Domo Arigato said:
Dylan sent me the following email last night:

It has to come to my attention that a thread has emerged about our course. 

Here's an evident issue: The writer did not include (per month) in the sales page. The situation has been rectified by the page being edited. Obviously, we're not selling a subscription service with the intention of "tricking people" into believing it's not per month when it is. Additionally, it was and still is very clear on the most important page (the payment page) which says per month explicitly written.

Respectfully yours,

Dylan

PS, It has also come to my attention that there is a lot of false conjecture about who is saying certain things whether it's me, a parent, a lawyer, etc. I would be more than happy to have a one on one recorded video call to answer any questions that I can. If you care about the truth...of course

thanks again

My reply to him:
Dylan,

Of course people care about the truth.  Most want to know how many cosplay girls have contacted you wanting your course for free in exchange for sex with you.  Thanks in advance for answering this.

Sincerely

I have received no further communication.

Wait, so it truly IS $900+ PER MONTH!??

What a scam! What idjit would pay $900/month for "access" to some videos on how to press books? What could be worth ANOTHER $900 the FOLLOWING month - how to bag and board for maximum effect??? 

Does this m0r0n also rap as a "side-hustle" and call himself an "entrepreneur" too? 

Edited by jcjames

On 4/28/2022 at 10:45 PM, jcjames said:

What idjit would pay $900/month for "access" to some videos on how to press books?

Have you seen some of these YouTube and Instagram flippers/speculators? :baiting:

Probably half of them (maybe more ) after they get their first batch of books back from CGC that were a lock for 9.8 as they were never read and in a bag / board the day they got them, but have now come back as drek in 0.5-6.5. I am sure he can find enough sheeple. :facepalm:

On 4/29/2022 at 12:30 PM, thehumantorch said:

Which frontier?

Frontier psychiatry! Purely psychomatic. That boy needs therapy.... 

Edited by Cat

On 4/29/2022 at 8:59 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, his "side hustle" is trying to scam cosplayers.

Steve_Urkel.jpg.a09ee01b25ba7d72887fdaff28268a01.jpg

'I'll let you take my virginity in eckssschange for my seeccreettss on how to pressss a comic book.' 

WHY YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT JOIN

Here's why you might consider joining or not joining! How much is becoming a really good presser, better investor, and flipper worth? ok cool. write that number down. 

So how much would you earn in 10 years from this new skillset? ok cool. write that number down. 

So what's a really good deal to pay, meaning you make a multiple off your investment? ok cool. write that number down. 

If you're hesitant, don't join. This isn't a journey for the hesitant. 

But as you can see, I only want you to join if it would be of benefit to you

Some people keep it for a month. Some people keep it for a year. It's up to you...

To recap, if you studied these skills for a month, how much would that be worth? 

Is $997 a bunch less than that? If yes buy it. Otherwise please don't

-Dylan (one of the only people on the internet who actually sells a course if it would help you and I can get paid not just if I get paid)

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 4/29/2022 at 6:44 AM, Cat said:
On 4/29/2022 at 5:59 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, his "side hustle" is trying to scam cosplayers.

Steve_Urkel.jpg.a09ee01b25ba7d72887fdaff28268a01.jpg

'I'll let you take my virginity in eckssschange for my seeccreettss on how to pressss a comic book.' 

20220429_101529.jpg.39b45aeb8d0ac9ffb3ea44b3955164a1.jpg

On 4/27/2022 at 2:07 AM, thehumantorch said:

For whatever reason he's dishonest, he's vindictive, and he's delusional.  I don't care why he behaves the way he does,  He's a man to avoid and he's a man to call out when he's behaving  badly.

I have not seen where he is dishonest, but he does seem very troubled.  If there are clear examples of his being dishonest, I'd like to see them. 

He seems like someone to avoid, but also seems like he has no intention of going away.

On 4/29/2022 at 12:08 PM, shadroch said:

I have not seen where he is dishonest, but he does seem very troubled.  If there are clear examples of his being dishonest, I'd like to see them. 

He seems like someone to avoid, but also seems like he has no intention of going away.

Did you miss the part where he intentionally sent in restored and incomplete books with a character label to exploit a glitch in cgcs labels?