• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2022 at 4:09 PM, Wall-Crawler said:
On 9/7/2022 at 3:55 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I may catch heat for it, but I think the infinity signature was a pretty cool marketing tactic.

I personally would never pay for such a thing but he figured out a way to further monetize/increase revenue from his signature, so more power to him for that. 

Tbh I think he came up with a cool idea, but in lines at a con, it took too long. There was a progression from the idea to the payout, but I agree about the way it looks like a cash grab. I never got into it, but now it's a whole thing.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I think this is why things like this should stay behind closed doors. Two sides to every story, and when you put this stuff out on the god-blessed internet you invite 99% spectulation mixed in with 1% truth. Not something I would want for myself, but for others… who knows

💯 

I know I joked but nothing good can come from airing your personal affairs or issues on the internet. And we just have his side, this guy could have been treating his wife like garbage.

We just don't know and regardless, the reputation of three people and their families will suffer for it too.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:13 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

We just don't know and regardless, the reputation of three people and their families will suffer for it too.

Exactly. And who doesn’t want to lash out and express themselves when they perceive themselves as the one who got the raw deal? Everyone has probably done that a time or two in their life. But eventually you learn that those things that get aired out start affecting others who might have had a different say in what you’re doing.

It’s too bad and a suck deal for all involved.

I like Jason. He bought bulk comics from me three times for over 15g total and when I delivered them his wife made the hair on my neck stand up. She made me nervous for whatever reason. I vote Jason........

Crain blows he uses computers and isn't a real artist. He's fake.

Let hear some votes and reasoning.......

On 9/7/2022 at 1:44 PM, shadroch said:

I'm sorry but the only reason I see for him making that video was to try and garner some sympathy.  Frankly, I don't care about his personal life. It's his business decisions that bother me and his wife leaving him has nothing to do with that.

Per Linkedin, Mrs. Black Flag is also an owner.  There is absolutely a chance the decisions are not solely his.  And when two thirds of the company partnership ditch you, including your business partner and wife, good chance decisions are going to get skewed.  Lots of examples in history of mixing business with pleasure being a bad idea, this is just another of those examples now unfortunately.

He doesn't even have the free reign to post on the company FB page without it getting taken down by Mrs. BF.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, The Meta said:
On 9/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, stock_rotation said:

You think the guy blubbering like a 6-year old who dropped his ice cream cone is going to physically attack the other guy?

Absolutely 

Anyone is capable. Every human on earth

Meta is absolutely correct.  BF posted on FB a challenge to Crain, that was taken down promptly, but still.  He wants to get in the ring.  There is a reason for "crimes of passion" being a thing.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:04 PM, Crops068 said:
On 9/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, The Meta said:
On 9/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, stock_rotation said:

You think the guy blubbering like a 6-year old who dropped his ice cream cone is going to physically attack the other guy?

Absolutely 

Anyone is capable. Every human on earth

Meta is absolutely correct.  BF posted on FB a challenge to Crain, that was taken down promptly, but still.  He wants to get in the ring.  There is a reason for "crimes of passion" being a thing.

124408639_tenor(15).gif.6b4fa67f89ab46bfb7133eec24bb65ed.gif

Also I hope it doesn't devolve into a crime of passion, but I would like to see Crain step up and say.

200_d.gif.da1326cdc3bfef57da674f64e290eb3a.gif

Then watch an exhibition match between them. 

On 9/7/2022 at 10:15 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

124408639_tenor(15).gif.6b4fa67f89ab46bfb7133eec24bb65ed.gif

Also I hope it doesn't devolve into a crime of passion, but I would like to see Crain step up and say.

200_d.gif.da1326cdc3bfef57da674f64e290eb3a.gif

Then watch an exhibition match between them. 

I wouldn't wish what he is going through on my worst enemy.

But I am for a cage match only if.....

Barney Legen Wait For It Dary GIFs | Tenor

is said.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:04 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Three sides:

1. His subjective truth.
  2. Her subjective truth.
  3. The objective truth.

That's why therapy exists, though its success depends on the competence of the therapist and the actual level of interest each person feels in remedying the relationship.

Well, the objective truth is that these two were married for nearly 20 years and she left him for a guy he thought was a very close friend. I hope he gets the help he needs.