• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 CGC Grading Contest Season 3 Winter Edition (#9) Round 1
16 16

158 posts in this topic

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

A couple of people have brought up the issue number of the first book.  I typed issue number 1.  It is clearly issue #12.  I am not going to edit anything in the middle of the round.  Just copy the 5 books titles and place a grade beside it in the order that the books are listed..  You can leave it as it is or place a #12.  All I look at is the grades you submit.  I log the 5 grades in the order they are listed.    If you change the order, your grades will be listed incorrectly on the spreadsheet.  

Very sorry for the delay, ended up having an unexpected hospital adventure and small surgery last week, just now getting back to work and checking email/messages etc. I'd assumed I'd completely missed out on this! Will have grades your way momentarily!

On 1/29/2024 at 1:59 PM, F For Fake said:

Very sorry for the delay, ended up having an unexpected hospital adventure and small surgery last week, just now getting back to work and checking email/messages etc. I'd assumed I'd completely missed out on this! Will have grades your way momentarily!

Hope everything is OK!

On 1/29/2024 at 2:56 PM, skypinkblu said:

Hope everything is OK!

Thanks so much, very kind of you! Went to the Urgent Care with a terrible stomach ache that wouldn't go away; they sent me to the ER, where I was admitted and kept for a couple of days, and on the third day they took my gallbladder! Still a bit stiff and sore, but overall much better. Sort of became an unplanned "lost week", but I'm getting back into the groove of things now. Appreciate the thought!

PS: Grade submitted, sorry Mike!

Edited by F For Fake

:sorry:Busy day @ work. Will have everything within the hour.