• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

I'll apologize in advance for posting these "low rent" Atlas books..... but I really have become quite smitten by them. The website www.atlastales.com gets a big Kudos for that..... it is the "PhotoJournal" of all things Atlas..... a publisher that was sadly left wanting in Gerber's magnum opus. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2512.jpg

101_2511.jpg

101_2507-1.jpg

101_2510-1.jpg

..... For some reason I find the "portrait" covers to be very compelling....

I am with you Jimbo, these boks are great, thanks so much for that link, I have never seen that site before, thats me busy all night now :grin:

..... If you can get through THAT site in a night you're a better man than me lol I've known about it for a few years now and still haven't hit bottom yet. If you venture in, have your wife pack you a lunch and tie a rope to you..... wait, that sounds like fun lol GOD BLESS.....

Some great covers James! :applause: I am also a big fan of searching covers on that Atlas site. Good stuff! (thumbs u

10 years from now you'll possibly have one of the most complete Atlas collections on the planet..... I hope I'm around when it happens..... GOD BLESS....

Some great covers James! :applause: I am also a big fan of searching covers on that Atlas site. Good stuff! (thumbs u

10 years from now you'll possibly have one of the most complete Atlas collections on the planet..... I hope I'm around when it happens..... GOD BLESS....

Yeah Jimbo, 25 years he will be finished with Marvel, Atlas, Dell, Gold key, Charlton, Fawcett, Fiction House etc.

Finally, Frankie, a DC guy at last :baiting:

Yeah Jimbo, 25 years he will be finished with Marvel, Atlas, Dell, Gold key, Charlton, Fawcett, Fiction House etc.

Dell??? Gold Key??? Charlton??? DC guy? No shot. lol. My last DC comic was years ago, Batman 199 that James gave me for free with some other comics I bought from him, in an attempt to lure me over to the dark side of the force. It didn't work. lol.

Dell??? Gold Key??? Charlton??? DC guy? No shot. lol. My last DC comic was years ago, Batman 199 that James gave me for free with some other comics I bought from him, in an attempt to lure me over to the dark side of the force. It didn't work. lol.

:roflmao:

Northland is my favorite SA Pedigree :cloud9: ...... their level of gloss is profound. GOD BLESS.....

What's the story behind this pedigree? Were they all DC war?

No. The Northland pedigree covered all kinds of sixties comics including DCs, Marvels and miscellaneous publishers. The collection was brought to market by Motor City Comics in the late nineties.

:)

No. The Northland pedigree covered all kinds of sixties comics including DCs, Marvels and miscellaneous publishers. The collection was brought to market by Motor City Comics in the late nineties.

:)

[font:Comic Sans MS]Not a War book, but cant pass up a chance to post this one. Northland Copy

[/font]

img544-1.jpg