• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,713 posts in this topic

And classic issues! #57-58 :)

2 of the very best the marvel age has to offer! I hope you own 59&60! If not once you read the two you have I'm betting it won't be long before you get the other two!

Well now I definitely need to go back to the shop. Come on, payday Friday!

:slapfight:

Meet me in Crime Alley.

Wait, do you actually not like FF 40?

everyone likes ff 40!

ff40.jpg

Gorgeous book! :cloud9:

Indeed! I just looked at mine. Its a very nice presenting 4.5! After looking at it today and grading it VG+ i checked my records i bought it 14 years ago on ebay as a 6.0/6.5 and graded it all the way back then as a 4.5 so if nothing else at least i am consistent.

Have to give this book another read. I only read it once and it didn't make much of an impression on me but being as KirbyJack likes it so much I'll give it another read soon.

:slapfight:

Meet me in Crime Alley.

Wait, do you actually not like FF 40?

everyone likes ff 40!

ff40.jpg

Gorgeous book! :cloud9:

Indeed! I just looked at mine. Its a very nice presenting 4.5! After looking at it today and grading it VG+ i checked my records i bought it 14 years ago on ebay as a 6.0/6.5 and graded it all the way back then as a 4.5 so if nothing else at least i am consistent.

Have to give this book another read. I only read it once and it didn't make much of an impression on me but being as KirbyJack likes it so much I'll give it another read soon.

Don't forget to start with 39..... it's a 2-parter......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

show us your favorite s.a. doom cover. i've always been partial to this one…

ff16-1.jpg

..... this is a favorite of mine..... I've read it hundreds of times..... a true classic :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u