• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,867 posts in this topic

And I used to own the FF #8 and I know Jimbo used to have the FF #13. It's great to see a comic that leaves the collection wind up with another collector passionate about the Fantastic Four. Keep posting 'em! :applause:

.... when I began to realize that I was probably going to have to sell the 13, Parker was the person I contacted because I always liked his posts and general outlook. There were others who I knew would want it.... and they were all friends as well.... but I kind of wanted it to go to an FF "freak" like me, who would be more likely to keep it and not flip it...... kind of like having your child marry but to someone you approve of...... AND they stay in the same town. He did give me right of first refusal if he upgrades...... but why upgrade from a PC where all the defects are on the back cover (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

everyone always says you have great judgment, jimbo!

I'm still not leaving my ole lady alone with you, ya long legged lawyerin' bastich :baiting: ....... GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

Straw-Man, your man-cave must be like the best comic book shop in the world. :cloud9:

mines better!!! :sumo: - jus kiddin straw has some very nice books I wouldn't mind owning

I'm certain your man-cave is also par-excellence! Everybody here has much nicer books than me. I'm just putting my runs together.

I got the thought (about book stores) whilst flipping through my FF short boxes and thinking "I'd love to see this in my local comic book store". The stores in East Kent certainly leave a lot to be desired when it comes to the Silver/Bronze Age.

Straw-Man, your man-cave must be like the best comic book shop in the world. :cloud9:

mines better!!! :sumo: - jus kiddin straw has some very nice books I wouldn't mind owning

I'm certain your man-cave is also par-excellence! Everybody here has much nicer books than me. I'm just putting my runs together.

I got the thought (about book stores) whilst flipping through my FF short boxes and thinking "I'd love to see this in my local comic book store". The stores in East Kent certainly leave a lot to be desired when it comes to the Silver/Bronze Age.

... you should find a US Boardie you trust, and have them hold books and then ship as a group..... it would save on shipping. If you prefer pence copies, they're actually cheaper here.... GOD BLESS...