• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

How's everyone enjoing the new forum-only guidelines? 27_laughing.gif We've got t-shirts, 100-pagers on demand, thumbnail moderns up-the-wazoo, web-site crossovers, want-list solicitations, dealers and newbies galore, and just about every type of huckster in the book . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, and I hear the sun rose this morning and there is snow on the ground here. yeahok.gif

The problem is still people not following the rules/guidelines for this forum. 893whatthe.gif

The only "new" thing here is the clarification of the guidelines.

Oh, and I almost forgot my personal favorite . . . blush.gif

Please do not post any comments in this thread that do not relate to the featured books or the collection. This is a lot of work for me with little financial return when it really comes down to it. I do so as courtesy to my fellow forumites.

Any posts that violate this rule will be reported to the moderator.

893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

You should be grateful that he has deigned to list books here, and allowed us the privilege of giving him money. makepoint.giftongue.gif

i'd like Arch to just start pulling threads that are in violation, with a follow up pm to the thread starter. i know - i know he ain't got nothing better to do with his time. is all i'm sayin

Please do not post any comments in this thread that do not relate to the featured books or the collection. This is a lot of work for me with little financial return when it really comes down to it. I do so as courtesy to my fellow forumites.

You should be grateful that he has deigned to list books here, and allowed us the privilege of giving him money. makepoint.giftongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1536670-1338184-zaidzod.jpg

tongue.gif

1536670-1338184-zaidzod.jpg.116f5a672e3e40e3777260866486ca6d.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

tongue.gif

ROFL!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif

How's everyone enjoying the new forum-only guidelines? 27_laughing.gif We've got t-shirts, 100-pagers on demand, thumbnail moderns up-the-wazoo, web-site crossovers, want-list solicitations, dealers and newbies galore, and just about every type of huckster in the book . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hate to say it, but . . .

I TOLD YOU SO! sumo.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

news.gif

That pic was originally posted by paull in this thread. There are some other good manipulated pics there, too.

It just seemed to fit here. grin.gif

I have a folder on my computer containing over 100 pictures (not including cover scans) from these forums. I also have many other pictures saved on my hard drive, but I can't post those here or I'll get in trouble. blush.gifstooges.gif

Edited by Lazyboy

How's everyone enjoying the new forum-only guidelines? 27_laughing.gif We've got t-shirts, 100-pagers on demand, thumbnail moderns up-the-wazoo, web-site crossovers, want-list solicitations, dealers and newbies galore, and just about every type of huckster in the book . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought the wantlist thread by Filter was one of the coolest happenings of the year. confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought the wantlist thread by Filter was one of the coolest happenings of the year. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep . . . let me know how you do 27_laughing.gif