• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

If I just look at auctions on Ebay and eliminate BINS I can almost seach every listing in an hour. I hate BINS on Ebay, especially the overpriced waste of time BINS.

Now, you are actually missing out. The pricing structure has changed to encourage BINs with best offers, and discourage auctions. If you were a seller, you'd be aware of that. :hi:

Jon,

Why does everything have to be directed at you? It's just a discussion, my friend. :foryou: We don't want to ban the sales of books that you sell . . . :insane:

bestest,

d

Divad, So funny...

Don't in my threads, act like it is a joke then come in the guidelines thread and act all innocent. Even others noticed it. Am I defensive? Right now I am with things like "We don't want to ban the sales of the books you sell"

What are you talking about?

I love the whole, I didn't do anything act, but getting old now...

I am stating my opinion on seperating threads into different forums and what I thought, backing it up with facts. No defense there, unless standing up for your opinion, (which is hard for some people hiding behind graemlins) is being on the defense...then guilty as charged lol

Good luck on the crusade though!

:roflmao:

If I just look at auctions on Ebay and eliminate BINS I can almost seach every listing in an hour. I hate BINS on Ebay, especially the overpriced waste of time BINS.

Now, you are actually missing out. The pricing structure has changed to encourage BINs with best offers, and discourage auctions. If you were a seller, you'd be aware of that. :hi:

You're right, I'm typically a buyer. I'm aware that BINS are prefered by sellers but I much prefer the auction format.

Sure would like to see a separate forum for modern SS and sketch cover books (moderns in general really) as those seem to be at least half of the postings these days.

Now there's an idea - I see so many POS Modern SS books that I'm starting to have nightmares about them.

And just to be clear, I don't care WHAT you sell, just create a DESCRIPTIVE THREAD TITLE. Like "Modern Age SS Slabs!!". (thumbs u

"Lotsa Books!" just doesn't cut it in 2009. :makepoint:

I'm solely a buyer on here (nobody would want to buy my drek), and I think a single sales forum is fine. Then again I'm looking for mainly one title so I'm looking for all ages of books. Like has been posted above though I think descriptive thread titles would be just fine.

psycho babble - do you even read what you write? (don't insert graemlin here, because Jon will get all huffy-puffy.)

Do you? You think hiding behind graemlins lets you say whatever you want without repercussions. Maybe over 50 OO collectors with nothing better to do who stored their comics in wax boxes should be banned for putting vegetables in their titles.

psycho babble - do you even read what you write? (don't insert graemlin here, because Jon will get all huffy-puffy.)

Do you? You think hiding behind graemlins lets you say whatever you want without repercussions. Maybe over 50 OO collectors with nothing better to do who stored their comics in wax boxes should be banned for putting vegetables in their titles.

What is your problem? I didn't on his thread. He titled his thread FREE BOOKS! I pointed out that it was less than accurate. Move along Sir Cranky. And since when do I hide behind anything? lol

What is your problem? I didn't on his thread. He titled his thread FREE BOOKS! I pointed out that it was less than accurate. Move along Sir Cranky. And since when do I hide behind anything? lol

:foryou:

You most certainly did on his thread and you know what you were typing and people understood what your meaning was. Why don't you just stick to selling your 10.0 raw Thors or your extremely miscut tomato books and let others sell their wares. I made sure to put a graemlin in case you took offense to this, in that case it was a joke. meh

New Books! New Grades! No Freebies!

Ah . . . honesty IS the best policy :grin:

So what are implying here? Wait I forgot something (:

Edited by pirate

Divad...

FREE BOOKS was the title...

are you dense? Everyone that purchased had their choice of FREE BOOKS. I don't know how many times I told you to read the whole post, but all you did was see the title, jump in and then made a decision based on a title. It was a selling strategy and mighty good one. Everyone walked away with more than they bought, prices were good (otherwise things would not have sold).

Psychobabble, try understanding...

Hide behind your graemlins, continue to tell me it isn't a big deal, but you don't want to drop it, so neither will I.

I sell plenty of books and the only reason I can see for your continuing to hit and run on me is to try and drag my name down. I don't think I need to apologize for something I do and do well, with every intention of making my customers happy.

But as you say, nothing personal and nothing against you!

Keep trying to sell on your own without bringing me up, I think it will work for you. It definitely has for me!

I always thought tomato was a fruit (shrug)