• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

Did I miss something? :popcorn:

Divad thought it would be cool to call out Jon because he had a selling thread called free books that included free books with purchases. Jon then had another thread saying no free books in which Divad posted what I quoted above which was completely uncalled for. He then thought it was cool to continue his tirade here hiding behind graemlins when called out. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or what. So no you didn't really miss anything.

FREE BOOKS was the title...

are you dense? Everyone that purchased had their choice of FREE BOOKS.

I do not think those two words mean what you think they mean.

JC, like FREE SHIPPING right? (shrug)

Trust me, everyone with a pulse knew what it meant. You would have to be pretty dense to not get it. I am sure glad you do! errrr wait, are you saying you didn't understand? I obviously did and am not the first or the last to offer free books or their choice of books with a purchase.

To think all this time corporate America has been telling us free and we had to buy something?

geez....something new everyday!

FREE BOOKS was the title...

are you dense? Everyone that purchased had their choice of FREE BOOKS.

I do not think those two words mean what you think they mean.

????

When I first saw that, I thought someone was giving away FREE BOOKS, like some others have done using the same type of thread title - they have some extras laying around, so just pay shipping and it's yours!!

What else does FREE BOOKS mean?

Free: complimentary: costing nothing

Books: a work or composition that has been published

Put those two words together and you get "published works that cost nothing".

I believe you're getting mixed up with the ever-popular "FREE BOOKS WITH PURCHASE" tag

When I first saw that, I thought someone was giving away FREE BOOKS, like some others have done using the same type of thread title - they have some extras laying around, so just pay shipping and it's yours!!

I believe you're getting mixed up with the ever-popular "FREE BOOKS WITH PURCHASE" tag

Thanks for the definition of the items Jon was giving away.

Jesus man, and you wonder why no one likes you...

:golfclap:

Hey, lots of people like me, it's just me and nerds that don't get along. Never have, never will and I don't see any way of changing nature.

Hey, lots of people like me, it's just me and nerds that don't get along. Never have, never will and I don't see any way of changing nature.

Here we go again... :tonofbricks:

at least the humor is FREE?

I don't think I need to apologize for something I do and do well, with every intention of making my customers happy.

I'm happy (thumbs u

I'm a happy camper :applause:

If the seller is following the rules then cool. If you don't like it or them or what they're selling then move on. If you have an issue with them, then use a PM to let them know.

Stop wasting time in this thread and go back to the sales thread and start buying and helping out your fellow hobbyists... :baiting:

psycho babble - do you even read what you write? (don't insert graemlin here, because Jon will get all huffy-puffy.)

Do you? You think hiding behind graemlins lets you say whatever you want without repercussions. Maybe over 50 OO collectors with nothing better to do who stored their comics in wax boxes should be banned for putting vegetables in their titles.

I always thought tomato was a fruit (shrug)

Gay tomato?

So I'm a nerd? (shrug) First time ever I was called that.

Did I miss something? :popcorn:

Much ado about nothing as usual.

Next time keep your negative comments to yourself and you won't look the fool!

black-pot-kettle-obj058.jpg

Was that tongue in cheek? You crack me up. :roflmao:

Hey it's not the pot/kettle scenario for me here. I pay enough hookers to "like" me :sumo:

Hey it's not the pot/kettle scenario for me here. I pay enough hookers to "like" me :sumo:

I was referring to the fact that JC seems to think he's *not* a nerd. :gossip: