• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,041 posts in this topic

Here is a new addition to my collection. First copy of JLA #1 I have owned in the past 5 or so years. This one will likely be a keeper for a while until I upgrade:

cgcJusticeLeage1.jpg

(thumbs u Nice!

Has there been a noticeable bump in demand and pricing for JLA books in light of the movie hype? I know that #182-185 (or whatever) are spiking, and Jimmy Olsen #134 is as well. I am curious to see if this is also carrying over to the main JLA title.

Edited by kimik

Has there been a noticeable bump in demand and pricing for JLA books in light of the movie hype? I know that #182-185 (or whatever) are spiking, and Jimmy Olsen #134 is as well. I am curious to see if this is also carrying over to the main JLA title.

#183-185 as well as Jimmy Olsen #134 all seeing bumps....can't speak for the rest however that being said, there SHOULD be increasing interest as we approach 2015 (as per JLA Movie release date).

There were some increases in BB#28 and JLA#1 prior to movie announcements and shortly thereafter.....I expect more movement in those issues as well forthcoming.

Nice books. :applause:

Sadly, I am no longer a member of the JLA #1 club as I sold my copy late last week to fund a new collection purchase. I will post some group shots of it tomorrow. ;)