• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

So, anyone read issue #53 yet? Without spoiling anything (just yet), I like where this is going! :headbang:

In other Walking Dead news, and since not a lot of people check the OA forums, check out my new frame job my wife surprised me with for our anniversary :grin: (click it for a larger pic)

th_frame2.jpg

I'm going to send your wife my 51 to get framed ... awesome job (worship)

Feel free Danny, but I might be slow returning that one :baiting:

Like your print that I've had since April :acclaim:

That's a fair trade for your #51 cover! :takeit:

I'm going to send your wife my 51 to get framed ... awesome job (worship)

Feel free Danny, but I might be slow returning that one :baiting:

Like your print that I've had since April :acclaim:

That's a fair trade for your #51 cover! :takeit:

:roflmao:

i like where the series is going right now. give me a story without so much death for a minute, please. and since michonne is probably my favorite character created in this millennium (lol), it's good to see her back, as well as them finally explaining the whole "she talks to herself" thing.

So, anyone read issue #53 yet? Without spoiling anything (just yet), I like where this is going! :headbang:

In other Walking Dead news, and since not a lot of people check the OA forums, check out my new frame job my wife surprised me with for our anniversary :grin: (click it for a larger pic)

th_frame2.jpg

Your wife = my hero

:cloud9:

th_frame2.jpg

Your wife = my hero

:cloud9:

Thanks Brian, she is mine too :luhv:

I just read #53...finally after 4 rather docile issues we are locked and loaded. I for one really appreciate the last panel...as Kirkman has denied on numerous occassions in the reader's column that he was ever covering this topic (or was that a clever bait and switch?). I'm glad he chose to. Lots of good dialogue and tying up some loose ends. Easily the best issue since #48.

Next issue: All out action! :headbang: