• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

gi_joe21.jpg

Dan

NEAT! (thumbs u

Did it say anything about being a Canadian Edition inside? Or is it just a price difference of .75 instead of .60?

I think it is just the .75 price difference.

Dan

Thanks! (thumbs u

I posted this in the foreign thread in CG, but I'll put it here for you as well. Pretty hard to find, so I was happy to grab it...

Éditions Héritage, printed here in Quebec. Really nice shape as well!

IMG.jpg

I posted this in the foreign thread in CG, but I'll put it here for you as well. Pretty hard to find, so I was happy to grab it...

IMG.jpg

That is cool. Never seen that one before. I have family members in Quebec, so I'll have to find that one on my next visit!

IMG.jpg

Neat! Thanks for sharing! (thumbs u

Joe 23 in 9.8 is starting to be my white whale...I've submitted it 4 times ( 4 diff books of course ) and with Michael Golden SS even...here's the last one

G.I. Joe A Real American Hero 23 5/84 Marvel Comics Signature 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY MICHAEL GOLDEN ON 5/20/12 Larry Hama story

Mike Vosburg & Jon D'Agostino art

Michael Golden cover

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

IMG.jpg

Well, they saved on translation costs for this issue...

Got this for 1 dollar at a Flea Market

j0jfxd.jpg

Dear Diary, JACKPOT!

Nice score. ;)

Man... Everyone seems to find these expensive books in dollar/quarter bins. I'm like Charlie Brown when I go hunting... "I got a rock."

Got this for 1 dollar at a Flea Market

j0jfxd.jpg

Dear Diary, JACKPOT!

Nice score. ;)

Man... Everyone seems to find these expensive books in dollar/quarter bins. I'm like Charlie Brown when I go hunting... "I got a rock."

Yes, i did get lucky. But it is hard work getting these books. WOke up at 6:30am to get to the market and look at what a dealer had. I also find come more later issues of Gi Joe and Transformers #77, 79 and 80.

Edited by jessebrook1