• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
18 18

3,699 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, Sonic77 said:

I think that 9.4 yesterday was pulled and relisted at a higher price, happened pretty soon after someone else listed a lower grade at $1k.

I think if you look at 'completed' sales you can see an items history there as well

On 9/12/2021 at 5:50 AM, sorrenmj said:

Nice set. The ones  you've got in plastic cases, are they also in comic bags? Where did you get the plastic cases/comic bags to fit from?

I have all my expensive or comics that I truly love(doesnt always have to be price) in magazine sized mylar bags, then in a top loader wrapped in a mylar bag over the top loader.  They can be expensive,  but let's face it its alot cheaper than sending them to CGC and waiting a year to get them back.😉

On 9/12/2021 at 5:58 AM, Wolverinex said:

@oakman29 i recognize that 35th anniversary set!  I lost mine set during a move last year.

Yeah I dig that set. You gotta get yourself another one. I haven't opened it, dont think I ever will.

On 9/12/2021 at 3:33 PM, oakman29 said:

I have all my expensive or comics that I truly love(doesnt always have to be price) in magazine sized mylar bags, then in a top loader wrapped in a mylar bag over the top loader.  They can be expensive,  but let's face it its alot cheaper than sending them to CGC and waiting a year to get them back.😉

Thanks. You couldn't tell me where you get yours from could you? I have searched Amazon and the bay but all the sizes are different. Most excellent advice re. sealing the top loader with a mylar. I hadn't thought of that.

On 9/12/2021 at 7:38 AM, sorrenmj said:

Thanks. You couldn't tell me where you get yours from could you? I have searched Amazon and the bay but all the sizes are different. Most excellent advice re. sealing the top loader with a mylar. I hadn't thought of that.

My local comic shop orders them just for me. I think they are 15.00 dollars for a set of ten top loaders. The mylar bags , and cgc case sized bags are bought from a board member Hotflips here on the boards. That reminds me I need to order more! Thanks for the reminder.👍

On 9/12/2021 at 8:08 AM, sorrenmj said:

Excellent thank you. You couldn't recommend magazine bags which will fit perfectly inside these top loaders could you? Not all magazine type bags fit, some are mm's too big.

Here's the guy to talk to. Let him know you're a member from the boards. He will set you up with everything,  even top loaders.

Screenshot_20210912-081149_Chrome.jpg