• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB

1,062 posts in this topic

certainly not one of my better looking books, but at leat I can claim membership in this club

ff1.jpg

Nothing wrong with that!

:applause:

No Marvel Zombie is complete without one. That copy of yours is NICE, Zipper...looks like OW/W to me....and the color :cloud9: .I'm happy with my good copy, but I'd love one like yours...I just don't have 15 K for one. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The jmg3637 copy has beautiful color also....nicer than mine, but I'm still thankful to have one. You definitely don't see dozens at most shows. How many did you notice in San Diego, HT ? GOD BLESS...

mine was scanned years ago with an old scanner. at that time anything bigger than 100k was greatly frowned upon as it took up too much band width. most of my scans are now double that size, and I would keep a much larger one for a key book.

even though I do have copies of almost every key marvel book ( FF1, AF15, ASM1, AV1&4, DD1 XM1&94) I am FAR more of a DC fan than marvel

The jmg3637 copy has beautiful color also....nicer than mine, but I'm still thankful to have one. You definitely don't see dozens at most shows. How many did you notice in San Diego, HT ? GOD BLESS...

Probably saw a couple dozen at SDCC. I didn't really pay attention as I'm no longer in the market for a FF1; :banana:

Now, I just saw a coverless copy recently sell for $400 even here in the marketplace. Is that about normal or was that a little below regular market? NO, I'm not asking for GPA in a backhanded way... lol just wondering in general.

Happy to be joining the club.

sc006d5d26.jpg

(worship) Beautiful FF #1! Was that Roy's previous copy?

Yes, finally got around to scanning it. Last SA key I needed before moving onto GA TEC collecting.

Awesome book Andre! CONGRATS and welcome to the club! :headbang: