• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,892 posts in this topic

From a local toy show yesterday: Nuthin' fancy...but not bad at all for 25 bucks total:

toy-show-3-15.jpg

The ROM figure came with one broken accessory and no power cable. But the figure itself is unbroken and clean w/no melt marks or other BS, and came with the backpack (which doubles as the cover for the 9-volt battery) -- all of the electronic functions (all three switches, and all sound fx & LED lights) work perfectly. Neat!!!

I was very happy to pick this up for under $20 at a flea market on Saturday in excellent shape.

455662.jpg

That's a sweet book.

I never knew this book commands a premium.. I bought it when it came out and forgot all about it (thumbs u

Honestly though, Frazetta The Living Legend is by far a much better book portraying the masters sketch work in my opinion, and surprisingly it never really gained much value..

I also just purchased Frazetta's Sketchbook II HC last month which I love and plan on getting it signed by Spurlock next month

This wasn't at a flea market or garage sale or anything, but I was surprised and pleased to snag a lot of 10 Cap books for $6 on eBay and have these three inside. First Crossbones! VF/NM.

Great run. Gruenwald and Lim were fantastic together, and the issues are dirt cheap. Keep going until 382, the last part of the Serpent Society storyline. (thumbs u

Last week on Monday morning, it was the estate sale. I raked through 1400+ comic book (the house was nearly hoarded) and found New Mutants #87 VF, 2 X-Men Annual #14 both NM, Secret Wars #8 VF, Marvel Spotlight #1 Red Wolf NM, Omega Men #3 VG and Thanos Quest #1 Fine (water stains in ever page) for $20.

Another guy competed with me at the same time. I saw he sntached Cat #1, two Rawhide kid and some 15 cent non-key Aquaman copies. I had them in my hands but they were about 20 bucks each. Those were super low grade so I handed them over to him. There were only 5% valued books in the collection that we got all.

Before we entered the house, the manager warned us that guy was coming to buy them all for $500 so we grabbed the best books that we could find before he showed up. I never saw the guy came. I think the manager might bluff.

Even though I got a good deal.

Edited by JollyComics

Talk to me about that Rom figure a bit more.

When was it MFG'd? By whom?

I've collected toys for a long time and never seen one.

Patrick

I used to have a boxed one. Difficult to find in good shape boxed and complete/working loose.

c4.jpg

Edited by Chip Cataldo

I was very happy to pick this up for under $20 at a flea market on Saturday in excellent shape.

455662.jpg

That's a sweet book.

I never knew this book commands a premium.. I bought it when it came out and forgot all about it (thumbs u

Honestly though, Frazetta The Living Legend is by far a much better book portraying the masters sketch work in my opinion, and surprisingly it never really gained much value..

I also just purchased Frazetta's Sketchbook II HC last month which I love and plan on getting it signed by Spurlock next month

For my money, the Frazetta books to get are the series put out by Peacock Press in the 70s. Every time I see one for cheap, I feel compelled to grab it.

6794C176-5603-4D5F-B9AA-7603CEC51EA2.jpg

Silver Age flea market pickups this past weekend. Everything was 50% off and none were more than $20, all F to VF. Shame that JIM has tape pull :(

nice pick up I should find a comic shop near me :)

Last week on Monday morning, it was the estate sale. I raked through 1400+ comic book (the house was nearly hoarded) and found New Mutants #87 VF, 2 X-Men Annual #14 both NM, Secret Wars #8 VF, Marvel Spotlight #1 Red Wolf NM, Omega Men #3 VG and Thanos Quest #1 Fine (water stains in ever page) for $20.

Another guy competed with me at the same time. I saw he sntached Cat #1, two Rawhide kid and some 15 cent non-key Aquaman copies. I had them in my hands but they were about 20 bucks each. Those were super low grade so I handed them over to him. There were only 5% valued books in the collection that we got all.

Before we entered the house, the manager warned us that guy was coming to buy them all for $500 so we grabbed the best books that we could find before he showed up. I never saw the guy came. I think the manager might bluff.

Even though I got a good deal.

was this in Niles?