• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

Need more pics of that fish tank!!!!!!!

lol. That was a few residences ago...I actually just set it back up as my Christmas present to myself. :) Just put the live rock in today, so it'll be a little while before fish & corals (used fully-cured manufactured rock this time). Gonna go only high-end livestock, and keep it sparse.

Cool looking rimless - see some LPS in there......

It's a 25-gallon. Nothing fancy, but I'd had dozens of tanks in the past...including a 180 full reef that I moved 3 times. Ugh.

This be my beast (a very old photo)

Nice! 125 gallon?

f'n demons crest boxed

all your stuff is boxed!

geez dude

that's a really nice collection

Thanks. I try to stick to NM complete in box stuff, but a lot of these games are next to impossible to find like that, especially the scarcer SNES titles. Much, much tougher than comics of that era.

I think I will star a video game collectors thread soon. There seem to be a lot of us and it would be nice to have a place to share pickups and post stuff for trade.

A gaming collection thread would be great.

I'm a huge fan of Sega Master System.

No one likes the system which makes the games cheap.

Patrick

f'n demons crest boxed

all your stuff is boxed!

geez dude

that's a really nice collection

Thanks. I try to stick to NM complete in box stuff, but a lot of these games are next to impossible to find like that, especially the scarcer SNES titles. Much, much tougher than comics of that era.

I think I will star a video game collectors thread soon. There seem to be a lot of us and it would be nice to have a place to share pickups and post stuff for trade.

A gaming collection thread would be great.

I'm a huge fan of Sega Master System.

No one likes the system which makes the games cheap.

Patrick

I am partial to Turbo Grafx 16. I can never find those (shrug)

I found this at Half Price Books today.

:o Nice, hope your half price is not as overpriced as mine.

Tell me about it. Some people find great stuff. Mine are stocked with 90s Image and Valiant.

What are you saying about 90s Image and Valiant!? That's some of the best stuff ever published! :D