• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

are we still waiting to find out what was in those dusty boxes??? or did I miss something. I believe we were told it would be worth waiting for. didn't think it would be this long

Think the flying one is waiting for the VCC to share - he has only hinted so far.......

(thumbs u

Not everything, but a nice assortment. Really nice stuff is going to Heritage in the Spring time frame.

I have been remiss. This some of what's going to Heritage. Currently down in Sarasota;

Batman 200, 221, 232, 238

Detective 411

Sub-Mariner 1

Superboy 97-100

Tales of Suspense 39, 40, 57

Wonder Woman 199, 200

X-Men Annual 1

Silver Surfer 3

Showcase 18, 19, 30, 31, 34, 35

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Comm 1-5, 13

Fantastic Four 3, 4, 11, 52

X-Men 1

Tales to Astonish 27, 36

Incredible Hulk 3, 4, 6, 181

Avengers 4

Strange Tales 101, 110

Aquaman 1

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 1

Giant-Size X-Men 1

Iron Man 55

Brave and the Bold 28-30 (the 28 is already sold on the boards)

Daredevil 1

Flash 123, 137

Amazing Spider-Man 1, 3, 4, 6, 14, 51, 100, 121, 122, 129

Green Lantern 76

Iron Man 1

Avengers 1

Metal Men 1

Sea Devils 1

Are these from the collection you said was the best you ever found? I've missed some posts in the last month... Was it a garage sale or flea market find?

Picked up an amazing fantasy first appearance of Amanda Corzine, uncanny xmen 510 variant by j s Campbell, dark claw 1, wolverine origins 10 variant x 4, nm 100 and 99 all for a $1 each at a local comic shop while rummaging through the $1 bins. At half price books I grabbed wolverine origins 1 variant for a $1 and a few other goodies for .25 cent a piece.

Picked up an amazing fantasy first appearance of Amanda Corzine, uncanny xmen 510 variant by j s Campbell, dark claw 1, wolverine origins 10 variant x 4, nm 100 and 99 all for a $1 each at a local comic shop while rummaging through the $1 bins. At half price books I grabbed wolverine origins 1 variant for a $1 and a few other goodies for .25 cent a piece.

Congrats! Any pics of this stellar find at the LCS? We like to look at pretty pictures. My LCS owner is a bit more astute and I'd never be so lucky to find these there.

lol ive been looking for an old tv like this to marry with my nintendo.

believe it or not, these have become kinda tough to find... and when you do find one people are usually asking way too much money for them

anyhow, after I get it cleaned up I'll share a photo.

No I didn't take any pics inside the store as I don't know how the owner would react. I have pics of the comics and the ones from half price with their stickers on it. Bare in mind the nm99 and 100 aren't mint as they were in the long box with no back boards plus have the .99 stickers stuck to the back of the comics

believe it or not, these have become kinda tough to find... and when you do find one people are usually asking way too much money for them

So that is why you went for it? Forgive me but haven't you heard of a conventer type unit where you can marry a LCD tv with a Anglog video game system? I have one that I used to marry my old VHS machine to a LCD tv. Not sure if I still have it ... It's somewhere in storage here.

So that is why you went for it? Forgive me but haven't you heard of a conventer type unit where you can marry a LCD tv with a Anglog video game system? I have one that I used to marry my old VHS machine to a LCD tv. Not sure if I still have it ... It's somewhere in storage here.

yeah, im well aware of all that.

being a collector of retro games & systems - having a set up like this is more for the nolstalgia

You can find all the CRT tvs you want at goodwill stores, they sell them for 1 or 2 dollars.

You can find all the CRT tvs you want at goodwill stores, they sell them for 1 or 2 dollars.

Goodwill or ValuVillage won't accept tube tv's in my town anymore. :shrug:

actually that's the one purpose I forgot about. Would probably work great with a Commodore Vic 20/64 also.

Edited by krighton