• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

I found this at Half Price Books today.

:o Nice, hope your half price is not as overpriced as mine.

Tell me about it. Some people find great stuff. Mine are stocked with 90s Image and Valiant.

What are you saying about 90s Image and Valiant!? That's some of the best stuff ever published! :D

Good thing there is plenty for everyone!

You're on a roll

Thank you Hector. We traveled around 60 miles south, of where we live, and hit a street filled with antique shops. I, also, bought some DC 52 books for my list, Silver Surfer #112, 113, and some toys. Was a great day with the family.

Also, nice statue. (thumbs u

There was an VF copy of Iron Fist #14 at the St. Louis Half Price Books for $150. Not exactly half price....or anywhere close for that matter

Sounds pretty much on the mark. It sucks for flippers, but that's a fair price to me. Shouldn't last long.

I've started calling the stores in my area 'Double Price Books' (clever!), as they'll mark books in horrible condition at premium prices.

Great finds, guys!

Yep, I don't know where they come up with the price around here but they are so out of whack its ridiculous. Then again the comic shops here are no better.