• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,883 posts in this topic

I found this today at a flea market.never seen it before but my gut told me to buy it. Any info on it?

image.jpg1_zps6s69objr.jpg

The diamond ones are supposedly rare. I'm sure valiantman or RMA can confirm. The other not so much

Seems like a homerun to me especially if you're a valiant fan

Nice job

I found this today at a flea market.never seen it before but my gut told me to buy it. Any info on it?

Home run. I will pay you $100 for the set. I'm ripping you off, BTW, but its free money.

Home run. I will pay you $100 for the set. I'm ripping you off, BTW, but its free money.

Nice score I would have walked by that without a thought in value.

Didn't want to start a separate thread, so thought I'd post here. I picked this up at a garage sale a few weeks ago.

ultspiderman1FCBD_zpss2tzlmsb.jpg

<a  href=ultspiderman1FCBD2_zpsqxjg6pkr.jpg' alt=

The inside says it's a Free Comic Book day edition, but it doesn't say Free Comic Book day on the cover and when I checked eBay, I couldn't find any FCBD versions that didn't say so on the cover. Any ideas what version this is? Thanks.

The FCBD I own says "Free Comic Book Day" above the title & has the Pop-Tarts ad on the back cover. The one in comicdave's photo is different, so where there two versions of the FCBD?

maybe the pic is wrong at MCS. I'm sure its a free book/promo (like THB says) and the bottom line not worth very much.

Didn't want to start a separate thread, so thought I'd post here. I picked this up at a garage sale a few weeks ago.

ultspiderman1FCBD_zpss2tzlmsb.jpg

p><p> The inside says it

That is the Mad Engine promotional.

From mycomicshop: Mad Engine Variant/No Free Comic Book Day Logo. It does identify as the FCBD edition in the indicia, but not on the front cover. NOTE: This variant is a 32 page partial reprint of Ultimate Spider-Man #1 - the original story had 48 pages. The Mad Engine Edition is believed to be a promotional item only available with purchases from the Marvel Apparel Line licensed through Mad Engine. Both of the Mad Engine Variants (FCBD COVER LOGO and NO LOGO) can easily be identified by the presence of the Mad Engine ad on the back cover instead of the Pop Tarts ad used for the regular FCBD edition. Also, the Mad Engine FCBD Editions have better paper stock and glossy covers whereas the regular FCBD edition had newsprint paper stock and cover.

That's a nice find if you didn't pay a lot for it.

The FCBD I own says "Free Comic Book Day" above the title & has the Pop-Tarts ad on the back cover. The one in comicdave's photo is different, so where there two versions of the FCBD?

maybe the pic is wrong at MCS. I'm sure its a free book/promo (like THB says) and the bottom line not worth very much.

:boo:

:devil:

Edited by Bird