• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,850 posts in this topic

Nothing special, but for $4.28, it ain't bad. At least the All New X-Men variant & the Astonishing variant. Plus the newsstand x-men 37 filled that hole. Down to 3 books to finish my 1-300 complete set

B9147D14-88A2-4D08-B8B5-D7A28D5D4B8D_zpsfkvg4e6q.jpg

I love Yard sales!!!!

Yard sale #2, random yard sale 1 block from my house,$1.00 each

that one chew cover is walking dead 63 back cover

IMG_2244_zpshi0hhv1b.jpg

:ohnoez: That's unbelievable! $1 each!! Siiick!!

For those who believe in karma, this is one of those finds where hopefully the seller did get a bit more from the buyer than just the asking price. :wishluck:

I believe that no one should reward laziness. A big part of being successful at business is knowing more than the person next to you. If they're just for you great. If they're for resale that's great too. Either way, good job doing the WORK of driving there, digging them out, and having the knowledge to make a good buying decision.

I believe that no one should reward laziness. A big part of being successful at business is knowing more than the person next to you. If they're just for you great. If they're for resale that's great too. Either way, good job doing the WORK of driving there, digging them out, and having the knowledge to make a good buying decision.

Nicely expressed. And as far as antique shops go, you can be pretty much assured they paid maybe 50 cents or a buck for that that $1000 book they are selling for $10.

Dude was too lazy to look em up or sell em on ebay. I see no problem here.

Exactly, just like the time you sold your ASM 129 for $2......because you were too lazy to research it. :baiting:

Exactly, just like the time you sold your ASM 129 for $2......because you were too lazy to research it. :baiting:

Why do I have to keep explaining this?

THE LCS OWNER SAID HE PAID HALF VALUE. HE GAVE ME $2 FOR A $200 BOOK. HE LIED.

Why do I have to keep explaining this?

THE LCS OWNER SAID HE PAID HALF VALUE. HE GAVE ME $2 FOR A $200 BOOK. HE LIED.

Had you done YOUR due research you would have KNOWN he was LYING.