• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,850 posts in this topic

Hey. Books are still out there. Guy called me out of the blue to come and look at his stuff. He had a pile of old Marvels. Including this

amazingfantasy015.jpg

We're working out the details.

what no variants?

Very nice find, congrats!

Hey. Books are still out there. Guy called me out of the blue to come and look at his stuff. He had a pile of old Marvels. Including this

amazingfantasy015.jpg

We're working out the details.

:ohnoez:

Found this a few weeks ago at the Volo Antique Mall here in Northern Illinois (for those who know it). The greatest thing about finding this book is that it was in an area I usually avoid in this antique mall. That area always has sheet music/dishware/furniture. But on this day there was a large group that forced me to go the long way around. I started to walk around and then I found this.

vampirella1_zpsjp9fjttc.jpg

Found this a few weeks ago at the Volo Antique Mall here in Northern Illinois (for those who know it). The greatest thing about finding this book is that it was in an area I usually avoid in this antique mall. That area always has sheet music/dishware/furniture. But on this day there was a large group that forced me to go the long way around. I started to walk around and then I found this.

I know that place! Awesome find!

A very rare quality find for me at an antique shop (or anywhere for that matter). Paid $86 for this fair copy of Incredible Hulk #3. It's got a missing chunk on the back cover, but at least the front is mostly there and all 32 pages are present.

0124161926.jpg

A very rare quality find for me at an antique shop (or anywhere for that matter). Paid $86 for this fair copy of Incredible Hulk #3. It's got a missing chunk on the back cover, but at least the front is mostly there and all 32 pages are present.

0124161926.jpg

Good job rescuing that one from the antique shop! That's how I see it, anyway. Books like that belong in peoples' collections or with comics dealers (so they can eventually find appreciative homes), not languishing in some forgotten antique store. I'm more surprised that they weren't asking full Overstreet Mint for it :)

:takeit:

great find!