• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,841 posts in this topic

Not really a flea market or anything, but one of my LCS was having a variant sale today. 25% off but if you buy 10 or more, it jumps to 50% off. I had 8 originally, but added 2 & actually spent less money than I would have with just the 25% off. So I knocked out a few books on my secondary title run.

Edited by Doktor

Went back to Mcays bookstore today....

Everything in the picture cost a dime apiece, except for the WD variant and the SS 1 ($2.50 and $1.75 respectively). Got out of there spending only $10.75 in store credit....which was actually free since I traded in about 30 books I found in a recycling bin.

lol

Don't know what the hell I am going to do with them all, but wasn't going to leave them there!

3_zpsrbsqfvnl.jpg

2_zps2dbyxcke.jpg

1_zpsljdxkldc.jpg

I'll give you 20 cents each for the Sabretooth issues :cool: Nice pick up!

I went to a large estate auction today. They had a few hundred longboxes (I got one that was someones random "S" box, some reader Star Wars and a few Suicide Squad 48s in there) and then had this stuff as well

CaahJv3VIAIz0ve.jpg

CaahJukUAAIslKD.jpg

49 copies in all. Some had condition issues but they were auctioned one after the other regardless. I got one.

CaahGvUUcAAywwB.jpgCaahGvuUcAE7Idi.jpgCaahGwtUYAA9Ke5.jpgCaahGxPUYAAoFzi.jpgCaahDxlUAAEueDr.jpg

one of those is signed on the cover by Todd (apparently)

CaahDyjUkAE5u7L.jpg

Got two of those.

CaahDzbUMAAtzak.jpg

CaahA_DUUAAfvJa.jpgCaahA_HVAAAi6ol.jpg

CaahA_jUkAELxRH.jpg

CaahA-5UAAYeyHd.jpg

That is 23 copies of IG 1

I was going to go for a longbox of Simonson FF but it got late and they were still 45 minutes away probably. There was a nice box with early Black Panther issues as well.

I bid on the TMNT shortbox but the house guy outbid me. Same thing with a nice box of GNs that included a MGN4 New Mutants that had a good shot at 9.8, Triumph and Torment, that type of thing including 6 copies, 3 HC and 3 SC, of Batman and Me by Bob Kane.

The Gambit issues (the Annual and 266) were paired and went for around $90 but I passed on those. There were some nice buys, 2nd and 3rd print TMNT 1, 1st print TMNT 2-4, all for under $50 each.

Fun, but I have a headache.

Any idea what the ASM 129s went for? I miss that comic :(

I went to a large estate auction today. They had a few hundred longboxes (I got one that was someones random "S" box, some reader Star Wars and a few Suicide Squad 48s in there) and then had this stuff as well

CaahJv3VIAIz0ve.jpg

CaahJukUAAIslKD.jpg

49 copies in all. Some had condition issues but they were auctioned one after the other regardless. I got one.

CaahGvUUcAAywwB.jpgCaahGvuUcAE7Idi.jpgCaahGwtUYAA9Ke5.jpgCaahGxPUYAAoFzi.jpgCaahDxlUAAEueDr.jpg

one of those is signed on the cover by Todd (apparently)

CaahDyjUkAE5u7L.jpg

Got two of those.

CaahDzbUMAAtzak.jpg

CaahA_DUUAAfvJa.jpgCaahA_HVAAAi6ol.jpg

CaahA_jUkAELxRH.jpg

CaahA-5UAAYeyHd.jpg

That is 23 copies of IG 1

I was going to go for a longbox of Simonson FF but it got late and they were still 45 minutes away probably. There was a nice box with early Black Panther issues as well.

I bid on the TMNT shortbox but the house guy outbid me. Same thing with a nice box of GNs that included a MGN4 New Mutants that had a good shot at 9.8, Triumph and Torment, that type of thing including 6 copies, 3 HC and 3 SC, of Batman and Me by Bob Kane.

The Gambit issues (the Annual and 266) were paired and went for around $90 but I passed on those. There were some nice buys, 2nd and 3rd print TMNT 1, 1st print TMNT 2-4, all for under $50 each.

Fun, but I have a headache.

Any idea what the ASM 129s went for? I miss that comic :(

:o

IMG_5140_zpspkj1ktu2.jpg

After responding to an ad on Kijiji (Canadian Craigslist), I managed to get my hands on a decent lot of G.I.Joe stuff for a great price. I'm lucky that I did, because there were people trying to convince the seller to back out of his deal with me and sell the toys to them instead. Some even offered to pay more than double what I agreed to pay, but the seller turned them all down and honored our deal. I was very impressed.

IMG_5140_zpspkj1ktu2.jpg

After responding to an ad on Kijiji (Canadian Craigslist), I managed to get my hands on a decent lot of G.I.Joe stuff for a great price. I'm lucky that I did, because there were people trying to convince the seller to back out of his deal with me and sell the toys to them instead. Some even offered to pay more than double what I agreed to pay, but the seller turned them all down and honored our deal. I was very impressed.

That was awesome that he stuck to his guns and sold it to you.

Got up early and went flea market junking. This load came out of a hoarder house. I have several dupes of the MADs but they were just sooooo cheap I couldn't pass them up. Real nice shape too. I especially like the MAD "ripoff" mags. Very hard to find and fun.

madcomics2716_zpsjn9f7k7v.jpg