• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Along with the 99-cent Runaways #1 I posted above, at the same time I also pulled out the #2 and #4 as well as a few 2006 Civil Wars (#3, #4, #7), UFF #21-23 (1st Marvel Zombies) NMs - and these too all for 99-cents each:

20160921_164652-1_zpscficwylk.jpg

Just missing #4 from this 1-10 Deadpool run (and 11-13 for the complete set) but very happy with these including the #7 (1st Lady Deadpool) :cool:

20160921_164510-1_zpseoq2snrt.jpg

I've never seen the Punisher Logo version of the Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe (2008). Been on a Punisher kick from my own find recently. so I need to add this book to my collection.

Patrick

Another day, another auction. Tonight I scored 3 boxes of Horror Pets. Looks like they're from the '60s or very early '70s.

2e4xk74.jpg

snnrsx.jpg

Holy , that's a goldmine. I'd be torn over whether to sell 'em or keep 'em though, so cool!

My friend got the feeling the guy had found them and might have used them for a pillow...

Wow. Kinda puts our hobby in perspective, doesn't it?

I mean, it's obvious, I know, but this stuff isn't really "worth" anything in purely utilitarian terms...unless we need to make a bed out of our comics, wipe our arse with them, or burn them for heat.

Despite our (frequent) differences of opinion, we are all very blessed to be able to enjoy both the leisure to pursue a pastime, and the pleasure it gives us...

So very true, well said! :applause:

Another day, another auction. Tonight I scored 3 boxes of Horror Pets. Looks like they're from the '60s or very early '70s.

2e4xk74.jpg

snnrsx.jpg

Holy , that's a goldmine. I'd be torn over whether to sell 'em or keep 'em though, so cool!

I was up all night researching... Found out quite a bit about them. What I originally thought, that they were knock-offs was not so. These are the original Topps Rubber Uglies from 1967. At $5 per box they were a steal. :)

Cool, he should keep an eye towards eBay then in the next few days. Going to auction off the worst box 1st, it'll be missing one figure, then the 2nd auction will be complete box of 72. I'm going to hang on to the best box for myself.

Cool, he should keep an eye towards eBay then in the next few days. Going to auction off the worst box 1st, it'll be missing one figure, then the 2nd auction will be complete box of 72. I'm going to hang on to the best box for myself.

I'll have to watch for the auctions. Those are so great, just the pic alone jarred ancient fun memories of having them as a kid. I can still remember how the spikey eyeball one with the claws felt in my hand. That always seemed the most common one to find in the box at the 5&10 store. :cloud9: