• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Lots of nice finds....always fun to see what everyone is picking up....

Here are a few from an OO collection I just bought....they were not cheap but I am pretty happy!

image.jpg1_zpsfjledrjh.jpg

image.jpg4_zps559abmng.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsvy9igiij.jpg

image.jpg8_zps2eghhoh0.jpg

How is the condition on the Fantasy 15 ? Clearly that is the money book that made the purchase expensive.

VG

Yeah it was...the AF 15 cost was the biggest part by far of the near 300 comics purchased.

Congrats :applause:

Nice books

Not to be a party pooper but how would you come up with $1M for 300 mid-grade Silver Age comics?

300 books * $250/each = $75K + 75K for AF15 etc = $150K...and that is all too high

Great books / keys,

I would love to know what spent to get that collection. Just ballpark. I have dreams of finding books like that

If ya gotta ask, it's over your head. I would guess one milllllion dollars...

Not to be a party pooper but how would you come up with $1M for 300 mid-grade Silver Age comics?

300 books * $250/each = $75K + 75K for AF15 etc = $150K...and that is all too high

Great books / keys,

I would love to know what spent to get that collection. Just ballpark. I have dreams of finding books like that

:gossip:I think he was kidding :gossip:

I had to look twice at that Tec 119. The bottom part of the cover is a hand drawn recreation, right?

I think so, or a colored copy. Either way, for a $1? Nice job, Mrs. Donut.

The DIY corner adds to the charm of the book. Good find by the Mrs!

Or the charm of Mrs. Donut if this corner was of yarn sewed onto the book!

Great find for $1 :grin:

Great books / keys,

Clearly he overpaid. Sometimes you under pay. Sometimes you over pay. Hopefully the market keeps appreciating.

Bought some books from a guy on the street who I have seen before. Unfortunately, he thinks he has valuable treasure and most had crazy sticker prices, but at the end of the day he needs to eat too. Anyway, I won't say what I paid. In hindsight after taking a bettter look at all of them under office light I might have overpaid by $10-$20 from a flip perspective. I'll make a profit if I sell, I don't doubt that, but there's time and effort in that.

X-Men 134. VF/NM. The sticker on this was $30, which is actually lower than what it is going for on ebay right now.

Ms. Marvel 16. Fine. Sticker price was $5, so he was a tad low on that one. (Seems that now the market likes 16 when it used to be 18?)

Ms. Marvel 18. Beater, but complete. From his $1 section.

X-Men 132. Sticker price was $30. VF+.

Fox and Crow 53. Fine/VF. The sticker on this as $40! I thought this series was more popular than ebay sales seem to indicate. Oh well.

Fantastic Four 56. VG+. Sticker was $40!

Rom 18. $3 sticker.

Detective 483. VF+. The sticker price was $15!

Rai 0. 9.6. Sticker price was $4, which is lower than FMV.