• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

I care about those turner supergirls

I think you are one of the few who appreciate some of the stuff I post in this thread as well

Well then, here they are!

1zxs2a1.jpg

And yes, Hector, you and I are definitely on the same wavelength, brother!

Local estate sale. Started Friday and I was only able to get there this morning. Guy told me all the "good" stuff was gone however I am happy with these. 2 copies of forbidden Worlds 73 which I guess no one recognized as a key in the series.... Keep an eye in GSB sales forum as all of these will be going up. I love the high of finding stuff in the wild!

image_zpsru8s7bjr.jpeg

image_zps7tcnbfkn.jpeg

image_zpse4jag1fn.jpeg

image_zpsskc0llsg.jpeg

Local estate sale. Started Friday and I was only able to get there this morning. Guy told me all the "good" stuff was gone however I am happy with these. 2 copies of forbidden Worlds 73 which I guess no one recognized as a key in the series.... Keep an eye in GSB sales forum as all of these will be going up. I love the high of finding stuff in the wild!

image_zpsru8s7bjr.jpeg

First Herbie? Can't say I would've taken it home with me, even if I did know.

image_zpsru8s7bjr.jpeg

First Herbie? Can't say I would've taken it home with me, even if I did know.

first herbie is cool

Did a lot of hunting during the holiday weekend, but didn't turn up a lot (except I bought a ton of blu rays, but that's for a different forum!)

Lo and behold, a trip to HPB 20% off sale yielded a more-interesting-than-usual result. I realize mid grade common TTA's aren't going to set the world on fire, but for around $5 each I thought they were nice. I dig the date stamps and marks on the books. I also picked up a Wolverine Origins 10 and some Turner Supergirls for a buck each, not pictured because who cares?

5136g9.jpg

28bfs3m.jpg

2l6fx1.jpg

zocgf7.jpg

TOS's and Supergirl :luhv: nice :applause:

image_zpsru8s7bjr.jpeg

image_zps7tcnbfkn.jpeg

image_zpse4jag1fn.jpeg

image_zpsskc0llsg.jpeg

Cheyenne Kid that brings back some memories

I went antiquing and flea marking shopping with my wife this weekend and I ended up picking a few things myself! Nothing to set the world on fire, but some cool things or at least I thought so anyways....

32 comics I picked...Thor and Invaders pretty sweet...Nice run of Surfer books including Infinity Gauntlet cross-overs, Judas Contract and Deathstroke Titans books...

comics%201_zpstlej6yek.jpg

A minty Epic #6 with sweet Neal Adams cover...

epic%206_zps2tyxlgmx.jpg

A cool little pulp from 1956

pulp%201956_zpsfouqqgmj.jpg

A beat but complete He-Man metal lunch box with thermos, price was right (after negotiating) from 1983

he%20man_zpsn8yoqbas.jpg

AND probably my fave pick up...A 1976 Pepsi "Super Series" Shazam glass in perfect shape and a 1976 DC "Supercase" that was used to hold 45 records...It is a bit worn in spots but complete and has great graphics, thought it would be a nice display piece for my next show and I just don't see stuff like this in my area...Crazy these are 40 years old...

supercase_zpspd2omi3r.jpg

The back of the Supercase has Superwoman, Superman and Wonder Woman