• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

GPA shows a 6.5 sold last week for $30,200.

Missed that. Seems like a strong price, particularly since the other guys had a 6.5 go for $20K recently. hm

I had the opportunity to buy that copy raw this summer and offered the guy about $17K. Looks like he netted nearly the same amount.

Isn't there a pole dancing class you are supposed to be at?

Oh wait, that got cancelled after the trampoline class.

Magic Mike you are not.

Just got back from Montreal, pole dancing capital of the North! :baiting:

Missed that. Seems like a strong price, particularly since the other guys had a 6.5 go for $20K recently. hm

I'd like to know which seller submitted that info to GPA. Unfortunately it's subject to all kinds of shenanigans. Just ask miffybunny (among others).

I'd like to know which seller submitted that info to GPA. Unfortunately it's subject to all kinds of shenanigans. Just ask miffybunny (among others).

How about gpa list the source of the sale next to the price. Something for gpa to think about moving forward

Edited by SpiderTurtle

There was a copy on eBay, same grade and page quality. Seller was asking $37,999.99, but ended the listing early because the item was no longer available. No way to know if it's the same copy, but it's possible.

There was a copy on eBay, same grade and page quality. Seller was asking $37,999.99, but ended the listing early because the item was no longer available. No way to know if it's the same copy, but it's possible.

That book was sold by slab pro via ebay. (thumbs u

-J.

It's occurred to me that I haven't posted my replacement copy of Hulk #1.

Be kind, now, people.

I downgraded intentionally, and was able to pull a nice hunk of cash out of my old CGC 2.5. It paid for this and the rest went to family projects.

<a  href=IMG_07381_zpstqncmymj.jpg' alt='IMG_0738

It's the exact kind of bottom grade that I hoped for. I can look at it all day without being haunted by one overwhelming flaw (like a remaindered copy). Just thousands of little flaws!