• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

It's occurred to me that I haven't posted my replacement copy of Hulk #1.

Be kind, now, people.

I downgraded intentionally, and was able to pull a nice hunk of cash out of my old CGC 2.5. It paid for this and the rest went to family projects.

p><p> It

Looks good to me bro. A Hulk 1 is a Hulk 1 and deserves respect!!! :headbang:

Be kind, now, people.

I downgraded intentionally, and was able to pull a nice hunk of cash out of my old CGC 2.5. It paid for this and the rest went to family projects.

p><p> It

Smart move and you still have a complete Hulk # 1! (thumbs u

Be kind, now, people.

p><p> It

Looks good to me bro. A Hulk 1 is a Hulk 1 and deserves respect!!! :headbang:

I concur buddy! (thumbs u

Book looks 3.5 whether pressed or not

I'm right there at 3.5 myself. Spine is too strong for a 3.0, but with that many color breaking creases, I cant see a 4.0. Not sure that pressing would have any effect.

Nice book! Presents really well.

i dont see it improving much, but some people LOVE those old labels :makepoint:

They do indeed. But that seems like a high price for a 5.5 (way above the previous GPA high of $15K) unless the buyer believes the book would benefit from a press and resub.

i dont see it improving much, but some people LOVE those old labels :makepoint:

They do indeed. But that seems like a high price for a 5.5 (way above the previous GPA high of $15K) unless the buyer believes the book would benefit from a press and resub.

Absolutely, too strong IMO, but sometimes that old label gives false CPR belief 2c

That book will likely appear in a higher grade holder.

And therein lies the problem with using GPA. Someone is going to see this sale and think the book is now worth $20K and ask $20K for their unimprovable, chipped 5.5.

Same thing happened with other books. You get one or two outlier sales and and everyone jumps on it like it's the new norm.

And therein lies the problem with using GPA. Someone is going to see this sale and think the book is now worth $20K and ask $20K for their unimprovable, chipped 5.5.

Same thing happened with other books. You get one or two outlier sales and and everyone jumps on it like it's the new norm.

Spending $20k would require thorough researching. Gpa only would be a pitfall.

Spending $20k would require thorough researching. Gpa only would be a pitfall.

Sure, but not everyone plays by the same set of rules.