• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Petitioning for membership! :whee:

hulk1.jpg

Congratulations, the centering of this book can not be better. Yes there may be the stain on the back, but the appeal...

I bought a CGC 8.0 but it doesn't have this gorgeous registration of the cover as your book does.

Edited by Dutch74

Hey all --

Couldn't afford to get a blue label this time around, but I love this book in hand...the color touch is actually pretty small and it feels like a VF kind of copy.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Hulk%201%207.0_zpslbufwiu0.jpg

Hey all --

Couldn't afford to get a blue label this time around, but I love this book in hand...the color touch is actually pretty small and it feels like a VF kind of copy.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Hulk%201%207.0_zpslbufwiu0.jpg

Very nice! If I were you I would definitely crack it, try to get the resto removed and resub.

Hey all --

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Very nice! If I were you I would definitely crack it, try to get the resto removed and resub.

+1

Hey all --

Thanks for looking,

Dan

+1

Maybe, but the C designation usually means amateur resto with ct having bled through. So removing the resto might mean hacking pieces out of the cover. Financially it might work, but the look of the book would likely deteriorate.

What's the PPP on this book these days (sorry in advance that I haven't renewed my GPA subscription yet)

That's difficult to answer. Seems to be all over the place. In many of the lower grades (4.0 3.5 2.5 2.0) prices spiked last Summer and then took a serious nose dive (3.5 went for $6800 in Aug).

Maybe $2500-$3500 a point (although 1.0s are going for $4500)

Edited by gadzukes