• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Gator,

what do you think the most valuable GA caps are besides 1,3 and SA caps?

Do you foresee any of these GA/SA key caps ever going down in price? Which one of these book do you think will hold value that is hot right now? St 110, DD 1, FF 52, cap 117, Tos 57?

Gator,

Do you foresee any of these GA/SA key caps ever going down in price? Which one of these book do you think will hold value that is hot right now? St 110, DD 1, FF 52, cap 117, Tos 57?

Cap 13.16.36.46.61 ,74 are good ones

Every comic has the potential to go down but my guess as long as there are avengers and cap movies the values should be, at least, stable.

St110 and dd1 are definitely on the rise

Gator,

Every comic has the potential to go down but my guess as long as there are avengers and cap movies the values should be, at least, stable.

No cap 27,76 or 78 huh? hm I agree though that as long as the avengers movies are still coming out these books will always be big. DD1 and st 110 are great books but no love for tos 57? Thanks for the help gator.

G.A.tor, If you could trade your entire collection for any one piece of Comics history (i.e. The OA for Action 1, The highest graded Tec 27, whatever) what would it be?

G.A.tor, If you could trade your entire collection for any one piece of Comics history (i.e. The OA for Action 1, The highest graded Tec 27, whatever) what would it be?

Does the Church collection count as one piece of comics history?

Gator,

No cap 27,76 or 78 huh? hm I agree though that as long as the avengers movies are still coming out these books will always be big. DD1 and st 110 are great books but no love for tos 57? Thanks for the help gator.

The 26-28 is a great trio. The atlas 76-78 are ok.

Great question. I don't collect oA but can't deny the oa for action 1 or Tec 27 would be just about priceless. Even better would be the cover art

Gator,

The 76 is romitas first comic. I'd love to have that and then 27, 3, 1 etc.... All GA caps are pretty cool though. Big money books though all the way around. Not sure if I'd be able to get them all ever :eek:

Edited by Mmanick

Gator,

78 is a personal favorite. Nothing like some kitschy cold war fear mongering to make a great cover.

Small twist on the question just asked and may have been asked at some point as it's a big thread...

You can only keep 5 items from your personal collection. You will never be allowed to sell these items and everything else is lost, so ignore value. What are they?

Edited by yecul

Small twist on the question just asked and may have been asked at some point as it's a big thread...

You can only keep 5 items from your personal collection. You will never be allowed to sell these items and everything else is lost, so ignore value. What are they?

My first comic. Only childhood comic I still have

1) silver surfer 1

A couple of tough centaurs.

2)amazing man 26

3) amf 1/4

Then probably

4) terrific 5

5) wonderworld 8

More mainstream/superhero but non mega keys I would keep

Supes 14

Supes 17

Batman 47

Whiz 22

Wonder Woman 6

OK, I got a GA book.

Label says: pieces added

Grader notes say: piece added

To which document should I concur on an eventuel resale ?

I would print out graders notes and let that accompany a sale