• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Here are scans front and back of a Lois Lane Annual from my collection:

17-07-201395213PM_zpsb5a6bacf.jpg

17-07-201395219PM_zpseba44fd8.jpg

And here are scans of a couple more of my Superman 80 Page Giants[/b]:

17-07-201395152PM_zps6f44c3d2.jpg

17-07-201395208PM_zps2f838891.jpg

:cool:

Love them all but especially that LL Annual 2. Tough book to find in that grade. I found more difficult to find than the first Annual.

SLR

Oh Harley comes to Toronto all the time. He never misses a show here and even when he's just coming back from a show in Montreal, he stops off in a hotel room in Toronto and invites long time customers to com up and look over his comics.

:)

Here's a pretty one I just picked up from Harley Yee Rare Comics:

013_zps1859741b.jpg

I liked a lot of the imaginary tales from those days, gave the writers a chance to get pretty creative.

Real nice, copy, "Hep"! I bought my copy from Harley about 20 years ago. Looks as nice as yours, too. I think Harley has always been on the comic circuit. He goes to big shows and smaller shows. He's probably the most ubiquitous dealer out there.

Edited by Stevenrams

I think Harley has always been on the comic circuit. He goes to big shows and smaller shows. He's probably the most ubiquitous dealer out there.

Harley may be the hardest working dealer in comics measured by the amount of time he spends doing shows. He even flies to Australia once a year.

:)

Here's a pretty one I just picked up from Harley Yee Rare Comics:

013_zps1859741b.jpg

I liked a lot of the imaginary tales from those days, gave the writers a chance to get pretty creative.

Real nice, copy, "Hep"! I bought my copy from Harley about 20 years ago. Looks as nice as yours, too. I think Harley has always been on the comic circuit. He goes to big shows and smaller shows. He's probably the most ubiquitous dealer out there.

It's a beauty Hep. :headbang: I have a copy but not as nice as that one.

It's been quite a while since I added a Superman book, but recently I was able to locate this copy of #140. It's been on my want list for quite a while.

SUPSX_140_zps1e28a265.jpg