• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Okay, So What Is ULTIMATE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Ultimate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or UTMNT for short is a webcomic based on the Eastman and Laird 1984 creations with the Marvel Comics’ Ultimate” comic book line’s pacing. Marvel’s “Ultimate Comics” line takes the classic stories and spins them in new and exciting ways. With UTMNT, we are using Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird’s 1984 book as a rough skeleton and cherry-picking the best bits from 30 years of TMNT history.

Did something get announced for X-23 recently? Just had a whole slew of offers come at me for my NYX 3 CGC 9.8 copy on eBay within the last two days and somebody hit my BIN of $600 just a few minutes ago. :o

Rumors: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5185348&fpart=3908

Ah that would explain it...

Wow, NYX 3 is no joke. I sold my 9.8 within 10 minutes of listing for $625 best offer.

Because you missed an auction ending in about 2 hours currently at $643. Someone probably saw that, and hit the button on you.

Wow!! I expect there to be a massive flood of listings soon at these prices. Lots of buyers and limited listings are making prices nuts.

Just wait until the news breaks that X-23 won't be in Wolverine 3.......

lol