• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

I think the Young Avengers 1 prices are primarily due to Kate Bishop currently.  Asgardian (Wiccan), Hulkling, Iron Lad (Kang) and Patriot (Eli Bradley) can still drive prices upward when announced.  I just bought some Young Avengers #1 / New Mutants #14 (Frank Cho Spider-Woman cover) Marvel Heroes Flip Magazines for speculation.

On 9/22/2021 at 4:58 PM, kimik said:

Moon Knight #3 is starting off nicely today. I wonder if it will hold. The 1:25 is nice.

Cover A is soooooo much better than the 1:25. I grabbed a few cover A's. I just couldn't get myself to spend the money on the 1:25. I may be kicking myself one day, but A was fine for me. 

On 9/22/2021 at 8:26 PM, kevhtx said:

Cover A is soooooo much better than the 1:25. I grabbed a few cover A's. I just couldn't get myself to spend the money on the 1:25. I may be kicking myself one day, but A was fine for me. 

I've been liking a lot of the recent Moon Knight covers. Passed on the 1:25 at the shop I go to solely because of the price and got the A, but snagged it later on. Doubling up on issues is gonna be the death of my wallet. Ha ha.

On 9/21/2021 at 5:45 PM, PeterPark said:

Young Avengers 1 seems to have really taken a nosedive in ebay sales...I would've thought it might have held up or gotten higher with the Hawkeye trailer. I guess most of the spec is immediate nowadays...(shrug)

Seems to be holding steady. It's been around $1,100 since April actually.

YA.jpg

On 9/23/2021 at 5:16 PM, PeterPark said:

look at the raw prices.

I looked the original day you posted.

It seemed all over the place, some very high and some quite low.  

IMO, it's a book I'd hang with.

Patrick

On 9/25/2021 at 10:52 PM, BishopT said:

I’ve only ever been able to find #2 of Cowboy Bebop, I would have liked to have that set but not willing to pay that near price.

Dang just a set of slabbed cowboy bebop comics sold for over 800.... I'm really kicking myself since the set i sold was NM.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cowboy-Bebop-Comic-Books-Issues-1-4-CGC-Set-NETFLIX-TokyoPop-Rare-Yutaka-Nanten-/294378028396?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0