• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

Okay, so its done....this has offically been my most expensive Comiclink Auction ever...in fact, its been my most expensive group comic purchase in...well....quite some time.

Thankfully, the deals are plentiful in November. :banana:

I don't know if you won'em, but I didn't bid on the Atlas war books specifically because of you. Hope you got them.

Actually, I got shut out on those as well...perhaps I should just stick with paying a premium for them raw and paying the certification fees to have them graded lower. lol

Did they go high? They were pretty cheap last I looked.

Both issues of Man Comics I acutally had, so I wasn't motivated to blow the barn door off with my bids just to upgrade.

I was playing with my kids and the rest really doesn't matter.missed a few books that I really wanted. Mostly the Superman #92 in 9.2. There were a couple of Lois Lanes as well, but whatever.

My daughter, who is going to turn 2 soon, has cost me quite few nice books recently....and I wouldn't trade a second of spending time with her for anything. :cloud9:

I was playing with my kids and the rest really doesn't matter.missed a few books that I really wanted. Mostly the Superman #92 in 9.2. There were a couple of Lois Lanes as well, but whatever.

My daughter, who is going to turn 2 soon, has cost me quite few nice books recently....and I wouldn't trade a second of spending time with her for anything. :cloud9:

Me too.

There will be more books next month, but the time with the kids you never get another shot at.

These are my 3 wins....bargains on two and paid through the nose on the other. The Kirby and Frazetta books were both grails as a teen in the 70's....tough esoteric niche books that are now obtainable through the wonders of the internet. Lots of cool books lately. Books I would have liked but couldn't afford were a TOS 50, Venus 15, and the nicest Superman 61 I've ever seen. Now I have to figure out what I'll have to sell (or try to....) to make room for the new ones. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

STUNTMAN-MILEHIGH.jpg

THUNDA-OKAJIMA.jpg

suspense11.jpg

Nice books. You simply can't go wrong with an LB Cole cover! Congrats!

Me too.

There will be more books next month, but the time with the kids you never get another shot at.

You were probably just eating some Red Hots.