• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic people on Frank Miller's rant

606 posts in this topic

I love Frank Miller.

Then why don't you marry him?

Oh Snap!

Was there ever a good comeback to that? hm

"I'm rubber, you're glue..."

"Yo' momma..."

Those were pretty standard. hm

Frank Miller = Awesome!

OWS literally had rape tents and people taking dumps on the city sidewalk. The place STUNK..... if you live right down there like Frank does it would me off too.

:news:

I would also like to announce I am donating a signed copy of Holy Terror by the one and only for our Holiday Raffle! :acclaim:

I must admit though that I am a bit worried that the winner might dump it in the garbage..... :(

Frank Miller = Awesome!

OWS literally had rape tents and people taking dumps on the city sidewalk. The place STUNK..... if you live right down there like Frank does it would me off too.

In the "everyone gets a trophy generation", personal respect for others has taken a back seat.

Give me, give me, give me; I deserve it.

Frank Miller = Awesome!

In the "everyone gets a trophy generation", personal respect for others has taken a back seat.

I just bought my 3rd first edition copy of "Atlas Shrugged" this week and am thinking about buying a 4th. :fear:

I don't understand what the rant was about. I don't exactly think the OWS people are against fighting terrorism.

Miller's linking of terrorism with an OWS critique yielded incoherence...which is in many ways an accurate reflection of the OWS ideology itself. "Even a broken clock..." :grin:

I don't understand what the rant was about. I don't exactly think the OWS people are against fighting terrorism.

You are correct. That's not on their list of demands.

However, when they switch over to "Occupy Black Friday" in a few days, they may toss that out the window.

Frank Miller = Awesome!

QFT. There is a grass roots movement brewing in Ohio to try to get President Obama to support an initiative to forgive all student loan debt. Why? Because they shouldn't have to pay it back! "Mommie said so when she swabbed my 24 year old heinie."

QFT. There is a grass roots movement brewing in Ohio to try to get President Obama to support an initiative to forgive all student loan debt. Why? Because they shouldn't have to pay it back! "Mommie said so when she swabbed my 24 year old heinie."
I'd support that for Australia, even though I finally just finished paying back $64500 this year for my degree.

I gather the price for some degrees gets into the six figure range, with interest. That's a burden if there's no work about.

All our major Australian politicians got free tax payer funded education and then shut it down for those coming after. I'm all for it.

We need more celebrity police on the streets...

snooki.jpg

I'll assume that's the Fashion Police. :eek:

I dunno, but I like to fantasize that one of them took their gun out and pistol-whipped Snooki so hard, she was stuck with that face she's making.

The 'sunglasses askew' really makes this photo.

She is sooooo ugly.

I wouldn't hit that with my car. :eek:

While I do appreciate that the OWS movement I think more or less what Frank Miller is trying to say is most of these people are doing it because it is the quote on quote cool thing to do.

Yes, he obviously went over board calling the OWS protesters criminals and such of course. However, I think his main point was proving that a lot of these protesters are treating this movement as a fad or trendy thing to do among college kids/radical left wingers.

As with the majority of big protests there are some bad apples, but as a whole I think most of the OWS protesters around the country are pretty peaceful and good hearted.

I do appreciate their message as it does at least raise political awareness hopefully to the powers that be. However, my big problem with this movement is it should have clearly been started where it makes the most sense at the steps of CONGRESS. Last time I checked Wall Street doesn't make the regulations or policies (they break them sure) that govern this country.

Maybe we should Occupy Marvel Comics to get their over priced talent to resign, and show that we do not need 5 X-men titles per month. ;)

Frank Miller = Awesome!

I have no problem with Obama forgiving their loans: he can pay for them if he feels that is the best use of his money.

I give to charity on a monthly basis, he can do the same.

Now if he intends to use my money to give to his favorite charity, I would be against that.