• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

I have a lot to say, especially in my new upcoming Journey of a comic book that I am working hard on and even you will be surprised. When you see a book like batman 1 with WHITE pages hit the market or Det 27 with the same and NOT be excited.....well

Isn't this the same conversation that has been going on ad nauseum for months? How do you guys stay so intent on beating the same dead horse?

It's not that hard, really. smiley-violent075.gif

smiley-gen045.gif After this Heritage auction most of us will only be able to afford horse meat. (shrug)

:gossip: .....Muskrat is even cheaper. You can actually get them for free with a trap if you live near a swamp or sewer. They make a superb stew that isVERY popular in Holland. I could never afford to collect without them.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have a lot to say, especially in my new upcoming Journey of a comic book that I am working hard on and even you will be surprised. When you see a book like batman 1 with WHITE pages hit the market or Det 27 with the same and NOT be excited.....well

You're welcome to use this opening line if you like (Chuck Rozanski channeling Lao-tzu)...

The journey of a thousand Mile Highs begins with the first step.

Attention deficit disorder demands a constant state of excitement but fortunately I dont have it.

buttock, this upcoming auction is very historic, 5 years from now, EVERYBODY will say the "would of" or "could of" or "should of"............Billy Wright is just like the church,SF, and AC collections, they have a Pedigree and stand above ALL others...in our field.

M, the sound of you SHILLING is really getting old and boring,

B

SHILL

noun

a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.

a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

hm Brian, I'm confused, and I mean no offense in asking this, but for whom do you think Mitch is shilling, ...Heritage, ...himself, or someone else? Unless Billy Wright is Mitchell's nom-de-plume or he's an employee of Heritage I don't see how he could be shilling, but what do I know. (shrug)

+ 1 :golfclap:

Isn't this the same conversation that has been going on ad nauseum for months? How do you guys stay so intent on beating the same dead horse?

It's not that hard, really. smiley-violent075.gif

smiley-gen045.gif After this Heritage auction most of us will only be able to afford horse meat. (shrug)

:gossip: .....Muskrat is even cheaper. You can actually get them for free with a trap if you live near a swamp or sewer. They make a superb stew that isVERY popular in Holland. I could never afford to collect without them.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

giga lol (thumbs u

Attention deficit disorder demands a constant state of excitement but fortunately I dont have it.

ADD / ADHD isnt it a diagnosis ?

ADD / ADHD isnt it a diagnosis ?

It's a condition that can be diagnosed. I refer to the condition not the label - but I acknowledge I could have put it more clearly.

I can understand the frustration here, this is the time to put up or shut up. It takes guts and bucks to play the ga collecting game in 2012. The good stuff is a coming like gangbusters in this year and it's gonna separate the men from the boys.

I have attempted to provide the best advice I can with this wall of gold approaching. Expect large prices increases after the wall of gold has passed on quality material in the coming years. The fallout will be most generous to those who buy at the right time on the best material during last year and this one.

Of course you are going to get naysayers , just like 1973 and the collectors who said the comic book market has

A ceiling of 1500 or the price or a good used car.

I am not hyping anything, the batman 1 and det 27 and cap 2 speak for themselves.

Just saw the det 27 6.5 scan. super clean book. looks pretty outstanding

Pressing really did wonders for that book - it looks so much better now than it did in the initial group photo of the collection.

Linky?

:popcorn:

How much did it press up?

Just saw the det 27 6.5 scan. super clean book. looks pretty outstanding

Pressing really did wonders for that book - it looks so much better now than it did in the initial group photo of the collection.

Linky?

:popcorn:

How much did it press up?

it was raw before, so no previous grade assigned to know

317 Billy books...way short of the 340+. So it now appears the remainder of the books are going in the next auction. Just saw 4 of the best books in the May auction preview..the 9.4 all-star, the two 9.0 actions look amazing....superman 1 coming????

buttock, this upcoming auction is very historic, 5 years from now, EVERYBODY will say the "would of" or "could of" or "should of"............Billy Wright is just like the church,SF, and AC collections, they have a Pedigree and stand above ALL others...in our field.

B

Just for laughs, price on the MMC#12 reduced to $25,000!!!

War, What Is It Good For

B

Just for laughs, price on the MMC#12 reduced to $25,000!!!

War, What Is It Good For

around 1/8 :roflmao: