• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

How do I find Joeypost? Can they actually press the inside cover since thats the one that gets the grade?
:gossip: Both covers will be assigned a grade. The higher of the two is the number they put in the upper left corner. At least that's how all the double covers I've submitted came back.

:news:

I just got off the phone with CGC customer service. They're now telling me they don't know when my C2E2 submissions will go out. This is :censored: especially since I was told they'd be shipped out within 2-3 weeks and that was at the beginning of September. I'm love the Signature Series program and being able to have authenticated signatures on books but this is ridiculous. I'm going to wait until I calm down a bit and then make a decision but I'm leaning heavily towards being done with subbing books altogether. :frustrated:

Expect longer delays, this past weekend CGC had the most onsite submissions in their history!! Walking Deads anyone?

It was insane the amount of boxes they were taping up and carting away. I saw facilitators running back to the CGC booth with long boxes of SS books. :insane:

Wish it was 90 days . mines over 110 days and counting and when i called them just the other day they were no where near it. So sorry i sent it in. I had 8 books I was going to send . This one was my first and last book submitted. Not worth the effort.

Ive got stuff going to be graded this week, any scuttlebut on if cgc is still grading ultra tough or are they back to the median? Last I heard a month ago they had gone back to the median

It depends on where your books are in the queue.

Ive got stuff going to be graded this week, any scuttlebut on if cgc is still grading ultra tough or are they back to the median? Last I heard a month ago they had gone back to the median

And how many fast track books come in and bump it back a few days.

Just pray they're graded on a Tuesday and not a Thursday. Just pray.

Just pray they're graded on a Tuesday and not a Thursday. Just pray.

The day doesn't matter anymore. What's time to a hog?