• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,964 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2022 at 10:56 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Btw, That's the only book I would consider a walkthrough for. 

Indeed. Prayers that it satisfies, the ever so long line is unthinkable. I had to take a break. Lucky the Lord He is faithful to keep bringing it back to my memory.

If the Jim Lee ships.... I'll be happy, yet I can't see the anticipation for a youtube video. I'm sure pics will do the trick. Still I'm like a cat poster. Hanging on for dear life :)lol 

On 1/27/2022 at 11:59 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Indeed. Prayers that it satisfies, the ever so long line is unthinkable. I had to take a break. Lucky the Lord He is faithful to keep bringing it back to my memory.

If the Jim Lee ships.... I'll be happy, yet I can't see the anticipation for a youtube video. I'm sure pics will do the trick. Still I'm like a cat poster. Hanging on for dear life :)lol 

I have another three book economy order waiting to go out but I'm not sending those yet; not at least for a few months. I want to do a few moderns also straight grading but Somehow I feel like I should press them anyway. 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:59 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was the "Hang in There Cat"... I am now Hans Gruber...

images (1).jpeg

Edited by zupaphly

For the George Perez signing... this appeared this morning.

1/27/22 : In-house Signing Grading : Received at CCS

Because of this.... "All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, January 31, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event."... I thought the signing would happen in February.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:23 PM, jokiing said:

For the George Perez signing... this appeared this morning.

1/27/22 : In-house Signing Grading : Received at CCS

Because of this.... "All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, January 31, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event."... I thought the signing would happen in February.

Might have bumped it up because he's not doing too good. 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:26 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Might have bumped it up because he's not doing too good. 

Mr Perez probably signing in multiple sessions because of the volume received. I sent my book in early and was surprised to see the status show up this morning. 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, Chaz G. said:

The Perez cutoff was always 1/31. My books were delivered yesterday.

Correct. It just appears that some are being signed before the cut-off for us early birds.

On 1/27/2022 at 10:43 AM, Chaz G. said:

Doubt it. 

One can only hope, but if books show up for signing as "Received at CCS" then you're probably correct. Confusing that they would be listed that way since they aren't sent to CCS until after the signing.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, jokiing said:

One can only hope, but if books show up for signing as "Received at CCS" then you're probably correct. Confusing that they would be listed that way since they aren't sent to CCS until after the signing.

Agreed. A bunch of us noticed it when our Sienkiewicz books hit CCS in July, but he didn't sign until September. 

There is a chance Perez went in early since he's in Florida, but unlikely he would want to risk Covid with an already weakened immune system.

Still, pretty amazing of him to give us this opportunity with his limited time left.  (worship)

On 1/27/2022 at 1:36 PM, jokiing said:

Mr Perez probably signing in multiple sessions because of the volume received. I sent my book in early and was surprised to see the status show up this morning. 

I got mine in as soon as I heard about it. No doubt th3 volume is huge!!