• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,977 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

They mentioned a bottle neck

That's the second time I've heard a bottleneck mentioned, at least twice during when I'm paying attention...Anybody know what that bottleneck is? It's obviously not QC because mistakes are firing on all cylinders. 

On 1/29/2022 at 9:04 AM, Ninja0215 said:

I guess I can't really complain about my job when this poor guy is swamped... :tonofbricks:

It's really all too apparent that people have lives, and that life goes on. Can't we just hope for some kind of narrow escape :) from the hoopla. :foryou: got to keep the trust in the the economy, and somehow the ends justify the means. 

On 1/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's really all too apparent that people have lives, and that life goes on. Can't we just hope for some kind of narrow escape :) from the hoopla. :foryou: got to keep the trust in the the economy, and somehow the ends justify the means. 

Amen reverend! 

On 1/29/2022 at 11:17 AM, gadzukes said:

I've got a Modern Tier Submission that was received on 8/11.

It's been in G/E/I for at least a couple months.  

Should I expect it'll ship soon?

they arbitrarily told me august. I'm not sure what tiers specifically.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/29/2022 at 12:13 PM, gadzukes said:
On 1/29/2022 at 11:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

they arbitrarily told me august. I'm not sure what tiers specifically.

Woah..... that can't be right for Modern

To be honest there wasn't any detail. I might not should have mentioned it, as that is how rumors can start. Specifically in quotes "we're still doing encapsulation from  August." I don't know if there is any real resonance there. It is still probably some getting out the door quicker, last I heard, but in the end it's indescribable the way of calling to get a customer service representative to tell you anything. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM