• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

I've been saying it for a couple months now. I hope you guys were listening (reading).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Factor-19-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-1st-Horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse-Cover-/111612664784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fca21bd0

Probably time to ship your 9.8 candidates to Sarasota. I believe the label on this will likely change as well. It's the first full appearance of the Horsemen. Only headshots in #15.

I've been looking for a 9.8 copy forever on that book.

I've been saying it for a couple months now. I hope you guys were listening (reading).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Factor-19-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-1st-Horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse-Cover-/111612664784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fca21bd0

Probably time to ship your 9.8 candidates to Sarasota. I believe the label on this will likely change as well. It's the first full appearance of the Horsemen. Only headshots in #15.

Wow, finished at 250 :o

Wow, that's strong.

I know it's been posted before a while back, but which issues are the first appearances of which horsemen (pre-transformation)? I sold off my run of X-Factor long ago (before the run-up in prices, of course :P ) and only have a few miscellaneous issues left. I know 6 is Apocalypse, 11 is Abraham Lincoln (War) and 24 is Death\Arch Angel... What issues are Famine and Pestilence?

I've picked up about 8 copies in the last month for less than $3 each. I don't think any are 9.8s though :P

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. They were not my bag at all. I thought they were derivative & poorly written junk with mediocre, though classic style, art & just pretty boring in general.

lol who are you??

do you shop at Eides or NDC, Pittsburgh comics, Phantom of the attic or what??

honestly dude, every word you say is complete garbage.

some of the guys joke about a character that sounds like you.

Wow, finished at 250 :o

Yeah, my value got blown out of the water... Wow...

I've picked up about 8 copies in the last month for less than $3 each. I don't think any are 9.8s though :P

I think you'll do okay

I think you'll do okay

mods notified*

*Reason = this is a positive post and not tolerated on the "heating up" threads. Unacceptable.

I think you'll do okay

mods notified*

*Reason = this is a positive post and not tolerated on the "heating up" threads. Unacceptable.

My apologies.

Duuuuude, you lost your shirt. Put down the crack pipe. What were you ****ing thinking? :screwy:

Better?

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. They were not my bag at all. I thought they were derivative & poorly written junk with mediocre, though classic style, art & just pretty boring in general.

lol who are you??

Well, that's a bit over the top, wouldn't you say? He's welcome to his opinion, as unpopular as it is.

I bought a collection of about 3000 books a year or so ago and at least half were canadian price variants.

How many marvel 95 centers? I think I'm around 100 or so, but would have to check...

There are plenty to go from there for 95 cent variants. Drop me a line with a want list for any titles you are chasing. I picked up a couple or so long boxes recently.

Edited by kimik

lol who are you??

Where is Pittsburgh Comics? Phantom of the Attic in Crafton is my LCS, and I go to Eides for other issues.

I think you'll do okay

mods notified*

My apologies.

Duuuuude, you lost your shirt. Put down the crack pipe. What were you ****ing thinking? :screwy:

Better?

:cloud9:

lol who are you??

Are comments like this really necessary?

If you disagree with someone, state your case.

Telling people "every word you say is complete garbage" is inappropriate and uncalled for.

lol who are you??

Well, that's a bit over the top, wouldn't you say? He's welcome to his opinion, as unpopular as it is.

+1

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about their comics. Just because someone has a completely different opinion doesn't give you the right to bash them like that. TOTALLY uncalled for. :makepoint:

lol who are you??

+1

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about their comics. Just because someone has a completely different opinion doesn't give you the right to bash them like that. TOTALLY uncalled for. :makepoint:

is he also bashing those stores? or Pittsburgh in whole?

Pittsburgh Comics is awesome, as are NDCs, Duncan Comics, etc, but Eide's is the worst comic shop I've ever been in.

Except for one guy, the comic employees are all "Comic Shop Guy" and I never leave there not feeling like I've been disrespected by them.

They must only treat the high-rollers well because they are a bunch of jerks.

Example : Was purchasing a 8.5 Swamp Thing (1972) #1 just because I'm a Wrightson fan, didnt really care about high grade. Employee in the background : Why would you buy that? Can't you afford the 9.4?

Now I'm in financial management, and pull down a pretty decent salary but I didn't bother to call him out on it, but that's the the typical transaction with them. I always hear them saying similar things to other customers as well, so I haven't been back there for over a year now because they aren't worth it. F' them....

Pittsburgh Comics is awesome, as are NDCs, Duncan Comics, etc, but Eide's is the worst comic shop I've ever been in.

Except for one guy, the comic employees are all "Comic Shop Guy" and I never leave there not feeling like I've been disrespected by them.

They must only treat the high-rollers well because they are a bunch of jerks.

Example : Was purchasing a 8.5 Swamp Thing (1972) #1 just because I'm a Wrightson fan, didnt really care about high grade. Employee in the background : Why would you buy that? Can't you afford the 9.4?

Now I'm in financial management, and pull down a pretty decent salary but I didn't bother to call him out on it, but that's the the typical transaction with them. I always hear them saying similar things to other customers as well, so I haven't been back there for over a year now because they aren't worth it. F' them....

They had a nice Suicide Squad #11 there for me on Friday for $3.50.