• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

Talk about killing the value of a book fast.  Not sure what his thoughts were unless he's happy with $10-20 a book.  If he played it right he could have made much more in my opinion.

Ok the link didn't work but some guy threw 50+ copies of Fist of Khonshu 2 up at a starting bid of 9.99 each.

Terrible decision even if he wanted to blow them out.

And I would have sold them one a time.

I did the same with Labyrinth 1 and Rise of Apocalypse Sets. You would be amazed how many
you can sell in just one day. I sold 8 sets of Rise in like 24 hours right after the film news broke.

On 2/6/2022 at 8:51 AM, Iqc23 said:

Super Mario 1 price is going crazy and has a lot more room to grow with a new movie coming soon. 

Love the Nintendo Properties getting some love :x Nintendo power glove would be novel :x the super mario's of the world rejoice :) 

On 2/6/2022 at 2:37 PM, jokiing said:

Selling my CGC9.8 Blip 1 at the end of 2020 was a bit premature. Price is 3x higher.... doh!

Mercy, it all is a big run up :eek: eek, can't make this stuff up lol

Time, you would think, would be on our side, yet here we are...

On 2/6/2022 at 12:37 PM, jokiing said:

Selling my CGC9.8 Blip 1 at the end of 2020 was a bit premature. Price is 3x higher.... doh!

My mistake.... selling at 6x my late 2020 asking price. Of course I thought I did pretty well at the time. Where's the TVA when you need them?

On 2/6/2022 at 7:51 AM, Iqc23 said:

Super Mario 1 price is going crazy and has a lot more room to grow with a new movie coming soon. 

Looks like most Valiant SM are getting a bump. 

Even the SM Special Edition (yellow). 

The Sneak Preview is stupid money.  

These books are not easy to find.  Guessing my 3-pack is looking a bit delicious now. 

Patrick

On 2/7/2022 at 1:36 AM, followtheleader said:

Looks like most Valiant SM are getting a bump. 

Even the SM Special Edition (yellow). 

The Sneak Preview is stupid money.  

These books are not easy to find.  Guessing my 3-pack is looking a bit delicious now. 

Patrick

There are going to be a lot of people chasing these books and blip too. 

On 2/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, pickycollector said:

There seems to be an increase of interest for Superman Man of Steel #18, was there any announcement re Doomsday?

Dunno about that, but the CW Superman & Lois show made reference to Doomsday right before they revealed that the newly appearing super-villain was

Spoiler

Bizarro Superman

There were many similarities to Doomsday as they were dropping clues, ultimately leading up to Lois telling Clark to "not go all doomsday on me".  

On 2/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, littledoom said:

Yeah I posted about this a while back… 

Saw the book in the $3 bin at my local shop when I picked up a bunch of random Batmans.  Saw your post the next day.  When I stopped by again, it had been plucked .:frown:

On 2/8/2022 at 2:37 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Saw the book in the $3 bin at my local shop when I picked up a bunch of random Batmans.  Saw your post the next day.  When I stopped by again, it had been plucked .:frown:

Buy it or wish you had… but your loss is no big deal.. not an expensive comic. It’s a common 80s DC book that’s only been relevant for a short while. I actually bought a VF/NM copy last December for $3 at a flea market. Sold for $40 in January