• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2022 at 10:39 AM, Poekaymon said:

Posted this in general recently, but medium-value (ie non-9.8 and not ASM 300 or H340) Marvel McFarlane is up across the board, at least in raw. I’ve had a bunch of random stuff like Marvel Tales and ASM 323 go for fresh highs. Would guess that’s due to some trickle down from the super expensive stuff but I got some lots last year to fill in my own gaps/upgrade my own copies and even after taking things out I made like 5x the purchase price. 

Not as much as the Marvel ones, but I've noticed more medium-value early DC books of his going up too, whether ASS47 or random Infinity Inc books. B423 appears to be carrying his early Batman books higher as well. Granted, I'm only looking at 9.8 books though, so unsure of lower grade copies.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, Legion HQ said:

Not as much as the Marvel ones, but I've noticed more medium-value early DC books of his going up too, whether ASS47 or random Infinity Inc books. B423 appears to be carrying his early Batman books higher as well. Granted, I'm only looking at 9.8 books though, so unsure of lower grade copies.

Batman #423 is pricey even in low grade. I had one or two CGC 9.6 Canadian Newsstand copies from a collection a few years ago that I sold for $1000 CAD apiece since I thought the market would top as more copies entered the census. lol

Edited by kimik

On 4/2/2022 at 8:48 PM, Wolverinex said:

Guess we'll  add Crow 1 now.

News? Or just sales?

Been ground well for a while that looks to stick.

Has it got even better or sought after?

On 4/2/2022 at 9:04 PM, Wolverinex said:

Interesting!

I'll stay tuned  :x

I'm in for the long haul, although I still would enjoy success abit. I like the crow idea, it just hits me a bit of comparison to other, well in film at least,  that may not have been so successful lol