• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tecs 1-26 In Grade -- The Quest Is Finally Over

546 posts in this topic

Guardineer's later work -- late 40s, early 50s -- often utilizes a flattened perspective within which composes sophisticated designs.

This is a good example of his later work.

Nope, still nothing.

I also have the Church copy of Tec #26 (CGC 8.0):

Greedy! :baiting:

What a great thread. I`ve really enjoyed seeing all these books and knowing that you`ve completed the run. I look forward to seeing the group shot.

Can you list the order in which you acquired the books?

Incredible collection. It's been asked already, but, what's next?

Haven't figured that one out yet.

I'd suggest a trip to the moon but that sounds so mundane after such an amazing accomplishment. (worship)

Guardineer's later work -- late 40s, early 50s -- often utilizes a flattened perspective within which composes sophisticated designs.

This is a good example of his later work.

Nope, still nothing.

:facepalm:

lay books out in your foyer area (5 rows, 6 or 5 books per row), bottom of slabs facing your stairs, then take pic from stairs... viola!

lay books out in your foyer area (5 rows, 6 or 5 books per row), bottom of slabs facing your stairs, then take pic from stairs... viola!

Pretty sure he's supposed to lay down in the middle of them like Richard did with his Timelys.