• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
23 23

2,917 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, new member here. Been collecting comics on and off for 30 years now. Getting back into it now but feel I have 'matured' as a collector. Always been a Marvel guy and am now focusing on key issues from 70s and 80s. I must say I am blown away by some of the collections from board members here. Wow. Anyway see y'all around!

Welcome. Can ALWAYS use more Marvel guys! :headbang:

:P

Hi Everybody! (Hi, Dr. Nick)

I just joined the forum today, not because of Comic Book Men, I didn't catch this weeks episode yet...

I joined CGC last month and sent my first book, Secret Wars #8.

It's still in the verified status..... Can't wait till I get it back.

I plan on sending my recently acquired New Mutants 87 and 98 sometime this week.

Cross your fingers for 9.8s!!!!

Cross your fingers for 9.8s!!!!

I've seen the Pre-Screen, Fast Track and other options on the CGC invoice, but not this, is it a new service??!!

(and WTTB!)

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

12582-18510.gif

-slym

Hello everyone... the name is Jason! I'm a Gemini... my kids are getting into comics now and it brought back some memories for me. Decided to start recollecting all the comics I had as a kid. My original collection was stolen when my parents house was broken into. Everyday is almost like Christmas with all the packages I have been recieving of comics and marvel cards lol...

Hello all, my name is Chris and I'm a long time board lurker who finally decided to actually sign up for an account. I originally started collecting as a kid in the early 80s but got out of it as I grew older, while still dabbling from time to time. I got back in to collecting trades and hardcovers, mostly Dark Horse reprints of the old Marvel Conan books, as well as the Creepy and Eerie archives from Dark Horse and the Vampirella archives from Dynamite. I've started up my individual issue collecting again by filling in some holes in my X-Men run I still have from all those years ago, and will see where this voyage takes me.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Randy. I didn't grow up reading comic books. Three years ago, my then 18 year old daughter, talked me into going to the ECCC. I've been hooked ever since. I read/collect almost exclusively Image......and have very slowly collected some older Blue Beetle. I spend way to much time reading this forum, but I've learned a lot.

Thank You

Hello. My name is Velizar. I recently started to take comics more seriously and I wanted a place like this to improve my knowledge about comics. I like Marvel and DC and my favorite superheroes are Captain America, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman and Green Arrow. I own few Wolverine comics (one of my fav too) like Wolverine Max and Sabretooth's Revenge. :)