• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

I saw that. There is another article about them gaining their powers at 16 years old, and meeting Sue and her brother later on in life.

Ugh!

They will meet Sue and her Adopted (Black) brother Johny Storm

Story:

Two friends (who end up being Mr. Fantastic and The Thing), starts with them being really young. An event happens at 16 that changes them, instead of being superheroes, they are basically owned by the government and used as weapons.

doh!doh!doh!

So, basically, they're going to :censored: it up again.

Horrendous, why even pretend its the FF? Call it something else and don't waste our time.

wow i really hope this is not a huge bust like the first 2

Actually the first two made money.

Fantastic Four = Worldwide: $330,579,719

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer = Worldwide: $289,047,763

I guess I was the only one looking forward for a trilogy. They deserved a third movie.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Is it asking too much to do a decent FF movie that's based at least loosely on the actual characters? Quit trying to jam too many characters and story arcs into one movie. Did we really need to have Reid and Sue's wedding and the Surfer and Galacticloud in the same movie?

Is it asking too much to do a decent FF movie that's based at least loosely on the actual characters? Quit trying to jam too many characters and story arcs into one movie. Did we really need to have Reid and Sue's wedding and the Surfer and Galacticloud in the same movie?

Disney has to get back all the rights to

Spider-Man

X-Men

Fantastic Four

or this stuff will continue to happen.

wow i really hope this is not a huge bust like the first 2

Actually the first two made money.

Fantastic Four = Worldwide: $330,579,719

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer = Worldwide: $289,047,763

I guess I was the only one looking forward for a trilogy. They deserved a third movie.

with $100mm & $130mm production budget respectively, if they made $ it was off ancillary and DVD not box office. besides, "bust" would be synonymous with "sucked donkey balls"

Disney= See movie and buy Blu-Ray

Fox= Download then delete

lol

"DVDs are now 8-tracks"

But on Fox being download and delete, I don't think that is the case with some of its superhero-based movies. The two FF Fox movies are definitely watch-n-flush ready, unfortunately.