• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

This is now up. Some different shots from the one posted earlier.

Okay. Could be interesting. My only thought is this..... Why Doom and not Annihilus if they went to Negative Zone? Did Tony Stark make anything in this film?

Tony Stark doesn't exist in this film. Wrong studio.

Okay. Could be interesting. My only thought is this..... Why Doom and not Annihilus if they went to Negative Zone? Did Tony Stark make anything in this film?

If you watched the more recent trailer, you'll notice there are more than four people that seem to go into those pods (someone pointed this out a long while back from the first trailer).

I think one of the additional people is Doom.

So, it's the whole "his body transforms into metal story" again? :facepalm:

I'm so disappointed with this movie. Drek

You got all that from a trailer?

;)

You know I didn't. I also read Internet forums too. lol

I'm just being honest that I can't see this being good.

;)

Yes, because Internet forums are a haven of reasoned & intelligent discussions. lol

;)

Yes, because Internet forums are a haven of reasoned & intelligent discussions. lol

(:

Damn,it seems nothing will get everyone to support this movie.

Anyway,I liked the latest trailer :)

I'm going to give this reboot a chance (since some of you have already judged it)

Me too....... I just hope they watched Interstellar before they made this movie and can get some solid SciFy in it....... it could have a lot of potential. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This trailer gets a (thumbs u from me.

If some of you who were against this would read the Ultimate Fantastic Four, than you may have a different perspective. Yes, I understand this isn't the classic 616 FF that many of you love, but as far as sticking to the source material, which is Ultimate FF, they are doing an excellent job from what we've seen in the trailer so far.

We got classic FF in a movie, and while I enjoyed it, it wasn't that good. Fox is taking a different approach from the last. It has a vastly different tone, and it just might pay off.

Just my 2c though.

Edited by Chris_Skeleton

When I first saw the trailer for X-men first class.... I thought what is this garbage, looks like nothing thats relevant to the original X-men and looked very cheesy. Then I saw the movie and was blown away. By far the best X-men movie.

So Im hoping the same thing will be true of this FF movie.

I'm going to give this reboot a chance (since some of you have already judged it)

You're just hoping that Reed does the whole Wolverine face transformation thing again. :baiting:

All of us want it too succeed. Believe me I`m going to give it a chance.

The evidence just doesn`t seem it will be on the level of what we are accustomed to now when we see a blockbuster.

If this was 2005 I would be totally excited.

If this is very good or great, than I will be the first one on here singing it`s praises.

Promise. :)

Edited by ComicConnoisseur